HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

tractions1

es un poco complica no estan bien explicados los graficos ,tendrian que ser mas facil para los que recien comenzamos este negocio

March 10, 2020

Dear tractions1,
thank you for your feedback. We just want to let you know, that if you have any questions or need any customisations of the app, related to your Shopify's theme specifics - we have excellent support team, that you can reach 7days/week and they will be more than glad to help and provide all needed info. So please contact us - support@eoscity.com.
Also, we kindly like to pay your attention that there is a video tutorial about the app on the top right of the listing page, please have a look: https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter.
In Help Center app's Preferences, at the bottom of the admin page, there is FAQ - explaining most often questions that customers ask about the app - with screenshots and video links.
So, if you need any help about the setup of the app, please contact us - support@eoscity.com.

We wish you a great day!
HC team

allhairlong

Awesome, free version has all I need. Structure is great, I could build my FAQ so quick (and I'm a newbie).

GURiJi

Amazing, very user friendly! Works great with Shopify and the results look amazing. Would highly recommend!

iheartmycase.com

It is well structured but very buggy! I have informed developers, but nothing has been changed and no updates were received.. Kind start to regret I bought that app.

March 8, 2020

Hi Michael, thank you for the feedback. We didn't receive your reply by email when we informed about completed fixes on Feb 28. If there's any additional changes need to be made, let us know by email and we'll get all sorted.

Inspired Wallpaper

A great app that does exactly what we require. Simple and easy to use that looks great on desktop and mobile device.

JPN watch

「わかりやすい設定の仕方」「無料でも申し分ない使い心地」最初にお金をかけずに無料で、FAQ(よくある質問)を作りたいならこの「Help Center」がおすすめです。実際にアプリをダウンロードして使ってみてください。

Gulf South Salon Services

I love this app, work perfectly in my store
You guys made a good job with this app we need updates...

Online Yard Signs

Very easy to use. It looks good. Straight forward and simple set up. The free plan offers enough for me to be happy with it.

LOUISFATY

WooGeneration

top app. very helpful and overviewing app. no coding needed.
unfortunately no step back button. def recommend it