HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Gotechno-849

I used this app to add FAQs page on my webshop. The app helped me a lot. Everything is great, recommend it to everyone,

Eklipsestore

this app is excelent, very interactive thanks for the app, i love for questions frecuencies and PQRS

Dealushop

I used this app to help me do FAQ for my store. I really like how it does simple. Thank you for this app.

TheBeautyComplex.Co

Easy to use, clean design, and delivers exactly what promises! The fonts, colors and order of questions can be changed and placed as desired, which was huge for my business.

MAHINA TEC

I love this app. I suggest to any new user out there. If you need to upload this app. You need to upgrade them for the best of your shop. Keep up the good work guys.

Firewall-Shop.at

Extremely fast, friendly and competent support team. Ive tested a few FAQ apps, Help Center is the best FAQ app on Shopify.

PushlyStore

Very good application, with a super fast customer support and very good service, highly recommended !!!

Car Coat Ultima

I used this brilliant app to add easy-to-access FAQs and has worked like a charm. Great job guys and I recommend this app to anyone who is on a budget and is just starting out

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Aoiro.shop

This interface is user-friendly. You pay about 4 dollars a month, and you can create good faq pages with several languages.