HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Pure Glass Inc

Very easy to build your FAQ and contact us page with this simple app! Not only does it build a very attractive FAQ page, it's free and works perfectly! If you're looking to set up a professional FAQ page choose this app!

King of Electronics

Great app and free too much needed when making a store from scratch and with a unknown name to make customers feel comfortable

VetMedSolutions

Easy to use, clean layout. Happy with this app. Does what it says and its free. Makes it easy for customers to find info.

Exquissence

I despise building Frequently Asked Questions pages and filling them with relevant content. HelpCenter was a great addition and made the process a lot easier.

mysimpledog

w wdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadwadawdaw

KITZA SHOP

I like app, is the best, i can anwers the questioms importantes to my customers, the app is easy to us.

KMLeon

Love this. Created easy to read FAQ pages. Does exactly what it should, so 5 stars frome me! Recommended app.

Spacellers

excelente aplicación, me permite tener una pagina mas profesional teniendo mas orden y reponiendo al cliente de forma mas interactiva

Air Purifier Oasis

I used this app to my personal business, and i like a lot how it make look the pages with its easy use

Twisted Sistas', Inc

Does exactly what it says it does. Helped me do a great job, and made a complicated task super easy. Love it! Keep up the good work