HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Luvele CZ

Great stuff, thanks. We use it on 5 stores and it's working great.
Would love to build in some automated chat services moving forward :)

My Dental Wig

We are currently using this app at: https://mydentalwig.com/apps/help-center for our Q & A page. It's easy to use.

QuakyCo

Great app with great support team ! I highly recommend ! Thank you again for everything, I love the customizations you have done :)

The MeatStick

We are using the app now as our FAQ. At the beginning we had some issue but thanks so their great customer support service, we solved it. It is nice product to use as FAQ.

I also expect them to improve the product for SEO as well.

JumpOrange

This app provided exactly what I was looking for in regards to functionality and design. Is simple to use and delivers a lovely layout. A must for those who wish to provide a quality FAQ section.

BecauseFans

I'm not a complete idiot but I also don't have more than three seconds to spend learning new things while I try to focus on customers. This app is super easy and intuitive. No complaints.

BATOKO

Fantastic app - it looks great and it's super easy to use. We've noticed a large decrease in the amount of customer emails we receive since installing the app too, which is just what we wanted. Super helpful customer service with fast response time. We'd absolutely recommend HelpCenter. Thanks guys!

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Flowers

orchidclub.us , I Love free version, LOVE pay version more! Easy to use, smart search, allow more category with icon so more organized with contact form, worth it.

info@goodlookbt.com

Gran trabajo, solo pido que me dejen trabajar, pago el plan para que no me molesten con estas cosas, ahora me quede quieto ya que no me acepta mi review.
Ayuda a darle cara a las secciones de ayuda al usuario, deja crear bastantes categorías y darles una figura para darle mas familiaridad a un usuario, gracias por quitarme el tiempo.

univers-troll

Incroyable je n'en reviens pas à quel point c'est application m'a changé la vie je recommande vraiment à toutes les personnes désireuses d'avoir une fois en question qui tue