HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Tails Pet Centre

Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service, Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service

Boibab.com

I had a problem with my store and they fix it in less than 24h.... fantastic service!!! love them:)

Soulrelieve

I used the app for help center / Q&A page and it was more than helpful. thank you. the ready templates is great and time saver

torani.jp

Had an issue with the app and how it was loading on the website, but the support team got back to me immediately and was able to solve the issue quickly. Very much appreciate the speedy support!

Nutribold

This app is great and does everything I need it to! The customer service is honestly amazing, they have been so helpful in answering any of my questions. Would 100% recommend!

Omega Print & Co.

The best free FAQ Page around. Very easy to use and enabled me to add a frictionless FAQ Page with indexed search for the questions.

InnerBloom

Amazing app, let you FAQ be very clean and organized. The support team are always ready to answer my questions, highly recommend.

Hilight

An absolutely great and effective app, very helping. It helps gaining a lot of time. Could you just translate the frequently asked questions templates from some languages such as french or spanish? It would be easier. :-) xx

Alleviate Store

Very good app. Allows you to get more brand reliability with the use of a help centre. I very much recommend this app.

SWIRLYCURLY

Works really well. Easy to use. I needed some custom coding and their customer service did it within 48 hours. Very impressed with this company so far.