HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Progenex

I was able to install this app and get our FAQ page up in less than 7 minutes total (I timed). I had one issue with our theme acting funny with the collapsing headers, but I reached out to support and they were very responsive and got the problem fixed in no time at all. Very happy with this app. And let's face it, the price is hard to beat!

GoldenPawsStore

cannot customize the font and the theme i mean the page style i hope this app will improve so i can use it nicely

June 11, 2019

Hello, GoldenPawsStore,

Thanks for your feedback! In Help Center's Settings part, Style section there is a possibility to choose fonts of: FAQ page category, sections and articles. Also in the same Style section you can choose colours of FAQ texts, titles of sections, articles, links, buttons, also - background colour. We'll be glad to help you if you'll have more questions - please contact us support@eoscity.com

have a nice day!
Help Center support

PepperSt

The app has some design limitations, but for a free service it's excellent! I would highly recommend for young businesses looking for an affordable option.

Double Location

This is a greeeeeeeeeeeat app. And the most important, it's free! Thanks the developer for sharing this to all the shopifiers:)

BRICOLOETMALIN

super appli vraiment utile. Decouvert par hasard. simple d'utilisation et belle interface. ravi pour ma boutique

Prosupport

very easy to use and very helpful to get important information out to my customers. good job guys

SnerkShirts by FEEK

This was the second FAQ app I tried for my site, and it's far better than the first. So many key features offered for free. It has everything I needed to create a dynamic and easy to use FAQ page. And customer service was quick, easy and friendly.

www.gizmozes.com

Great app, made getting a FAQ's page together very easy and easy to find a nice looking layout. Thank you

Recreation Hobbies Center

Great app. Love being able to build a great looking FAQ page and have the ability to make multiple trees and have built-in searching for just the FAQ page. I would highly recommend this app to any store.

Bloomi

This app creates fantastically looking FAQ pages, couldn't ask for more in terms on looks, only problem making it a 4 star instead of 5 star is that Sales Pop app glitches out when on the FAQ page, it no longer days how many people bought a certain product, it changes to "0 customers added to the card {random number here}