HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

manstone-shop.nl

I used this app to organise my FAQ-page. It easy to use and looks good. There's a free plan available.

Pink Remedy

It helped with my FAQ page and is very easy to use the app. But you need to pay for the plan if you want to include multiple categories in your FAQ page.

Victorious Woman Apparel

The app is very easy to use and navigate. It has been a very good addition to my site. Thank you very much!

All Car Model

Wicked Mouth Cosmetics

It's easy to use and looks great with any theme. I honestly didn't expect much from a free app but this really came through for my small business. Support Them!!

Jayimi.Skinn

i really like this app, it does help make my website look more professional. I like how you can customize everything as well. thank you so much developers!

Aquapeeler

Great experience and I must say it is very easy to use and for a free app htis is very very very good. so thank you

Clean Bed

Simple and easy to use. This app helped me a lot to make awesome and well done FAQ pages for my store. Recommended!

Semilla Cosmeticos

Nos encanta el tipo de organización que nos dió esta app con respecto a las FAQ. Está mas legible y el cliente puede encontrar las respuestas rápidamente.

Blue Cactus Printing

Awesome app. HelpCenter app works great. I love the simplicity. All I have to do is add my FAQs and it's good to go. Highly Recommend.