HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Caribeheart

I was having trouble figuring out the app. I reached out to customer support and they helped me resolve the issue. The response was quick even at 1am. cudos :)

Sprouted Planner

I wanted a professional and clean looking FAQ page, with the drop down sections. HelpCenter is perfect for that. Since I wanted 2 main drop down sections, I paid for the premium version (definitely affordable) and am happy I did. My page looks clean and professional.

Press & Still

After trying and ditching a couple of other FAQs and page creation apps, I landed on this one (on advice from a friend).

What I like:
- Easy to set up
- It takes on my store theme automatically so I don't have to mess with fonts and settings (yes!!!)
- Ability to create sections and categories (but this is a paid feature)
- Ability to format extensively within the answers (trying to add bulleted lists into the other page creation apps was a headache - needed tech support)

What I struggled slightly with:
- Layout options not quite as visually stunning as, say, LayoutHub, but functionality and ease of use is well worth the trade-off
- Anchoring of answer text seemed off - when I expanded accordion answers, the text flew up too high and hid under my web header. But HelpCenter tech support went into my site and fixed this within 24 hrs.
- Not sure what I think of the help-center URL. I wanted to use a FAQs URL. It seems I'm paying to advertise the HelpCenter app instead of leading people to my FAQs page

August 26, 2020

Hello Press & Still,

Thank you for choosing HelpCenter app! And thank you very much for your time providing valuable insights about our service. It is very important for growing and enhancing HC app features.
Regarding your last comment about FAQ page url - it can be customised according to the customer's needs in "App proxy" section. We've already sent you an email where and how it can be done.
If you have more questions or need any help using HelpCenter app - please contact as at support@eoscity.com and we'll be more than glad to help.

Kind regards and all the best in your business!
HelpCenter team

GloLyte Lamps

Best option in my opinion. The annual renewal makes the most sense for me and the price is right. Had one theme compatibility issue, but was quickly resolved through responsive customer service...

Blueberry Warrior Co

Really very helpful and brings across exactly what you intend to in terms of answering all potential questions, giving answer clearly and in an easy to maneuver manner

bargainbangerz

This app is great. I really like the clean and simple layout. The process of creating an FAQ page is very straightforward.

UBookkeep

I downloaded and customized this application in 20 mins. The application looks professional and easy to customize. Exactly was I was looking for - Thank you!

Zazü

Really great app! Easy to use, easy to set up. It looks really tidy on my website and easy to ready and find the answers. Customer service was great! I needed help with some coding and they helped me.
100% recommended

PoooliPrint™

Good looking and fast support! Maybe a little expensive for just a FAQ but well I think it is the best option available out there! :-)

Texray

Love it! So simple to use! I can warmly recommend this app. It only took me 1 hour to set up (with all content prewritten though ;-)