HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Peccato Estilo & Hogar

La aplicación cumple lo que promete. Es de muy fácil configuración, funciona perfectamente tanto en tu web de escritorio como en la de celulares. Podrás solucionar cualquier duda de tus clientes con esta potente herramienta. Pero lo mas importante para mi a sido el equipo de desarrollo que cuando e tenido dudas o problemas, me han ayudado rápidamente resolviendo absolutamente todo. Estoy encantado. Muy recomendada.
The application does what it promises. It is very easy to configure, it works perfectly both on your desktop and mobile websites. You will be able to solve any doubt of your clients with this powerful tool. But the most important thing for me has been the development team that when I have had doubts or problems, they have helped me quickly solving absolutely everything. I am delighted. Highly recommended.

Illux LED

Great app and an even better customer service experience! Thanks to my friend Justas! He really helped me out!

Taflisa

super app super makkelijk in gebruik en de gratis versie is goed voor het begin ik werk er nu ook mee bedankt.

your925silver

second store we use this app, this is amazing.... translations options.. integrate facebook chat... this is AMAZZZIINNNGGGG!

Stallions Store

I used this app to help me do FAQ's in my store. I really like it with its neat design and smooth process

treasure and gadgets

LA APLICACION ANDA MUY BIEN, LASTIMA QUE NO ES GRATUITA, VAMOS A VER COMO QUEDA EN MI PAGINA WEB.....

CR cosmeticos

I love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this appI love this app

123paintings

Best App ever. its amazing it lets me do what i need. its so easy to use . i would highly recommend it

Medcells

Clean and elegant, easy to use, practical, fast setup, very intuitive, you just install and add the app, the information and you are good to go.

SpartakFIT

Great app, super useful!!
The FAQ help to answer clients questions and make your website more professional