HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Spirit Luxe

Great FAQ app. Simple, clean and FREE! I only wish they'd allow a way to use the FAQ shortcode within tabs on product pages to create product-based FAQs.

Greatnorthfirewood

Easy to use and added a professional element to my website.

Jesusgiftstore

I high recommend this App! This is an excellent App and a MUST HAVE for all Shopify stores! LOVE it!

Gazebo Spare Parts

Great free FAQ page, looks very neat and fits well with our website. Would appreciate more customisation options (e.g. header options) but brilliant customer service when I asked for help with something. Thanks!

Malesextoysstore

Awesome. Have this app as an FAQ page on all my stores.

Geektoysuk

Excellent App. Simple to install and really easy to use. The FAQ section it sets up looks fantastic on the site and was really easy to set out how we wanted it.

Mattdevonwatch

I was looking for something simple for my FAQ. This works and looks good. Also support mentioned that will have an update where you can have 2 FAQ in one page :)

Origin Home Hq

Powerful, simple, and best of all free. Had a slight issue with formatting of the page on the Jumpstart theme and my support query was resolved very quickly.

Downtown Menswear

This app is awesome and it is FREE! Thanks for the excellent support.

Murray The Sockman

App is very easy to use and FAQ looks professional. Customer service very helpful and fast! www.packforcamp.com