HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

stoneshieldpro

I have used this app on several websites, It's absolutely fantastic.
Easy to use, the layout is very easy to understand.

KitchyGadgets

This has been a great tool so far. It is super easy to get up and running.

I do wish they had a feature where, if a user is searching the FAQs and cannot find what they are looking for, the user can hit a plus button to send the question directly to us. This would allow us to triage an issue with that customer. To add to that it would be great to be able publish the Question and Answer back to my FAQs.

Aside from that feature request, I really like this tool.

July 18, 2019

Hello KitchyGadgets,

Thank you for being Help Center app customer and for 5 star review! Your suggestions regarding new features of HC app are very valuable. We'll discuss implementation possibilities with developers and maybe they will appear on app development list.

Wish you all the best in your business!

Jiri Naturals

This app works amazing for my store. It also merges to the colors that are present in your theme. Perfect for my FAQ page

Vintaho

I used this app and it had all I needed, sections with articles and categories.
It explains step by step who can create your help page.

Getting It 4U

Really great App, well thought out, and will definitely make things easier for customers to find answers to their questions.

Rubio Monocoat Store

For free, it's a great app. Some of the text in the admin page needs a tidy (for example, when you add a section the info says "Your FAQ category name" which is confusing as there are also categories.)
But it's very good for a free app. Really easy to set up a nested FAQ page it minutes. The addition of a search box is nice too!

wildspiritfragrances

This is a super-easy way to create an FAQ page that matches your theme. No coding required, and the looks is great!

BC General Store

I used this app to put a FAQ section on my website. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It was the easiest thing I have done since starting my business. Highly recommend to everyone.
It was a simple fill in the blanks application.

windmup

Very good app. This is the feature I have always wanted to achieve.Thank you very much for the developer.

Power My Adventure

How do I add it to a FAQ page? It's a good app but no help if I don't know how to add all my questions to a damn FAQ page?!?!

July 11, 2019

Hello, Power My Adventure!

Thank you for your question!
Please take a look at this short video here: it will start right there where the question is addressed - how to link Help Center app with your shop's menu:
https://youtu.be/Nqfffk0biw4?t=145 (HelpCenter)​
Full video you can find in Help Center app's listing page on Shopify app store (https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter)
We also wrote you an email adding some additional screenshots explaining the issue.

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. Also if there are any other questions that we could help you with - lets keep in contact.
We are always happy to help!
Our support email is support@eoscity.com

Have a nice day!