HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Wisold

We went for the premium option, but honestly the app is overall not worth it. These sort of apps suppose ease up your customer communication but for us it didnt!
Clanky set up, really bad overview in inbox and per each customer. Slow and laggy.
Needs some serious improvement, customer support only through email and really slow. I would rather pay more and have a proper helpdesk function then this.
Sorry gave it try but there are better options out there that actually help and make your life easier.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is sorry you felt this way.

Development is constantly improving the product to meet the best expectations.

If you are willing to give HD another try - our team can guide you through each step to set up and maintain the application in the fastest and easiest way.

Best wishes

Aoiro.shop

This interface is user-friendly. You pay about 4 dollars a month, and you can create good faq pages with several languages.

Tails Pet Centre

Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service, Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service

Boibab.com

I had a problem with my store and they fix it in less than 24h.... fantastic service!!! love them:)

Soulrelieve

I used the app for help center / Q&A page and it was more than helpful. thank you. the ready templates is great and time saver

torani.jp

Had an issue with the app and how it was loading on the website, but the support team got back to me immediately and was able to solve the issue quickly. Very much appreciate the speedy support!

Nutribold

This app is great and does everything I need it to! The customer service is honestly amazing, they have been so helpful in answering any of my questions. Would 100% recommend!

PatPat Wholesale

The app works great, except that it takes so much time to load the page. How can we resolve this issue?

March 12, 2021

Hello there,

Unfortunatelly our support team was not able to locate an email from your store. Please contact us once more at support@helpcenterapp.com and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
HelpCenter team

Omega Print & Co.

The best free FAQ Page around. Very easy to use and enabled me to add a frictionless FAQ Page with indexed search for the questions.