HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Starving Jewelers

I have been using this app for about 6 months, and I strongly recommend this app!
It is free just as advertised and looks great on our website after setting everything us. The 2 things that I got with this app. that I was not able to get with others are:
1) There is a search bar located on the top of the page
2) There is a contact us button at the bottom of the page.

I have not had ANY problems in all the time I have had this app.

Bazire Numismatique

Very nice app. Easy to use, and integrate.

Need some basic CSS skills if you want to fully customise it.

About SEO, where can I find a way to add meta description to this page ?

Espace Coffee

this app is way better than any faq app.. i love it and we are using across our 2 stores we have..

thanks for making it free as well

Crystalcm

Really attractive and the break down is very nice as well. Very simple to add, implement and use.

Mind Your Manna Fire Brew

Awesome support team for quick fixes, and really clean, easy-to-use page for the website! Great app.

Slips And Laces

This is a very useful app for my store. Helped me create an organized help center page.

Linna1234

Very helpful support. We really like the app!

Luvele Us

Awesome platform, and very easy solution. Thanks AAA++++!!! Would highly recommend to anyone needing an a optimized help center

Champaigns Finest

Great app for building a FAQ page. Plenty of customization options. There was one part I couldn't manage to customize but the app developers helped me out and solved my issue, no problem at all!

Tungbobo