HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Huay

Super easy to use, simple and clean, the best FAQ builder on Shopify by far. Customer service is quick to respond and deals with inquires perfectly.

Vintouch Lifestyle

Il manque de mettre les question en gras

Direct 4x4

Simple, easy to use, works well. A little limited when it comes to presentation but for free there's nothing better out there.

Decouroushouse

It works as expected and adds trust for customers viewing the website.

Kohsamuiguide

Fantastic app and completely blown away by the support.

Delta Blizz

Perfect app, glad I found you!

Gift Moments

Excellent app, just what every store needs!

Thelytestyle

Awesome app and awesome customer service! Our shopify template as not allowing the app to show properly. HC team quickly responded and had their developers look at the problem and fix it for us in under 24 hours great service! Love the app. Thank you so much!

Wirelesslamp

Great app and amazing customer service!

Pix Perfect

I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy to navigate FAQ page that requires you to group your questions in sections. This turned our cumbersome and poorly designed FAQ into an easy-to-navigate dream come true! I just copied and pasted my existing content into the provided format and it was done in under 2 hours. Plus, the support was quick and very helpful (I had a question on changing the font size). 5 stars all the way!