HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Petrhomb

Easy to set up, good design, helpful app. It also has a friendly, responsive customer service. Great app highly recommend it!

Edward Marcel

First off let me say that I'm one who rarely if ever leaves reviews, but I had to on this app. Not only is it extremely easy to setup (watch the above video and follow the steps people!), but it is very professional looking. To top it off it's offered for FREE, and as a beginner shop owner you'll come to realize all these small monthly fees for apps add up quick. Thank you so much to the developers and keep up the great work!

Bibset

really nice app my help center is looking better than it was

Pci Race Radios

Great collapsible FAQ section, easy to use and edit, and quick support!

Printoctopus

Does the work. Easy. Would recommend

Cuchen Us

LOVE this app! I love how it provides search bar for customers to easily navigate. Thumbs up!

Topglamshop

Excellent app! Does exactly as it states and I'm all for FREE things ;) Made my FAQs page look professional and easy to navigate for my visitors.

Exclusivitystore

Definitely recommended! Great job, and its all FREE. love it!! Thanks

Europe Catalystcase

Great app and awesome customer service!

Superior Bling Designs

Awesome App!! This app makes my FAQs page look way more professional. I am so excited to have found this app and can't believe that it's free. Definitely a must have!