HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Exclusivitystore

Definitely recommended! Great job, and its all FREE. love it!! Thanks

Europe Catalystcase

Great app and awesome customer service!

Superior Bling Designs

Awesome App!! This app makes my FAQs page look way more professional. I am so excited to have found this app and can't believe that it's free. Definitely a must have!

Colours Of Art Store

Excellent service. Marcus helped us to resolve any problem or issue that arose. Excellent app and great service!

Naked And Naturals

This is the easiest thing in the world to set up and it will save you a lot of time answering the same questions. Definitely recommend this

Styled By Charli

Definitely a must for all websites! I am SO happy I decided to install this app as it makes my website so much more professional. I needed some help in increasing my font size so I contacted the support team, Marius fixed it straight away for me, I didn't have to do a thing! Highly recommend this for all!

Tidyhydro

Professional help centre app. Wouldnt be without it now! Five stars.

Inerchi

great stuff looking forward for more stuff to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. just some minor flaws but still a great app. I highly recommend https://www.inerchi.co/

Magneticlevitations

great app experience would recommend

Furniture Delivery Uk

Thank God that I finally found this great app. I get so many inquiries from customers through my online store furniturestop.co.uk on a daily basis and my team used to respond the same kinds of questions individually which took a lot of time. This app has saved so much of precious time by building attractive branded FAQs page for us.