HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Slingshot Sports Uk

Great app, simple to use and great support!

Ofenhaus Schleicher

Schnelle, reibungslose Unterstützung. Selbst am Sonntag. Danke.

Crypto Restore

Great support! They fixed my problems immediately.

Emdbrands

The app does what the name states: it builds an attractive FAQ page. One that is very user friendly.

I easily figured out how to add images to the FAQ articles.

When I needed assistance with adding links t the Articles, Marius at
EosCity Support did a great job of teaching me how to manage the links.

So far A+

Spy Web

So far very helpful app and very responsive help from Marius.

I would recommend to all to use this app if you want to have a nice FAQ page within an hour or less...

Spanishdownloads

Amazing APP!! definitely recommended

Mdrn Artifact

This is the BEST Help Center App. Not only does it look amazing on my website, but it also has a contact form that you can add in it too! So thankful for this!

Msno

Great app that is easy to use, and does the job perfect. I think this is the best app for FAQ pages. You can see it in my store: https://www.msno.no/apps/help-center

Ellegging

So satisfied of the app ! Easy to use, easy to custom !

Really fast custom Faq page on my website !

The Moon Cult

As much as we love this app, it would be beneficial if you could move the sections around. In order to do this, you would have to delete everything and start over. We have sent requests for this feature with no hope. Also when our answers in our help center were not working in this app, the support team did not answer our emails for the course of days, so our customers had no access to to our help center. The issue was miraculously fixed with no communication. Hoping 2018 will bring more updates to this app. Overall its great but the support needs to be consistent for Shopify Plus users.