HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Crystalcm

Really attractive and the break down is very nice as well. Very simple to add, implement and use.

Mind Your Manna Fire Brew

Awesome support team for quick fixes, and really clean, easy-to-use page for the website! Great app.

Slips And Laces

This is a very useful app for my store. Helped me create an organized help center page.

Linna1234

Very helpful support. We really like the app!

Luvele Us

Awesome platform, and very easy solution. Thanks AAA++++!!! Would highly recommend to anyone needing an a optimized help center

Champaigns Finest

Great app for building a FAQ page. Plenty of customization options. There was one part I couldn't manage to customize but the app developers helped me out and solved my issue, no problem at all!

Tungbobo

I support 5 star developer fun, because I do not know how to build FAQ

Cielomar Jewelry

Love the look and the customer service. We needed a few minor custom changes on our page button and they got it done in a super timely manner! I would highly recommend this app, and will definitely use it again!

Toufie

Very pleased with the support rendered to me. The support was prompt and polite. Great app!

Diffuseroilsss

Easy to use, the page looks beautiful. Very good Customer Service. Recommend.