HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Lowguru

Easy to use. Good design. Defenelty recommend it to everybody who wants to make her/her sotre look more professional . Ps sorry for the typos :)

Findoutshop

Makes it easy to quickly set up a FAQ page. Good stuff

Phix Shop

BEST APP
AWESOME I LIKE IT

Cool Spots Gaming Emporium

Excellent app. I've been meaning to install something like this for a while, but didn't realise there were any free ones around.
A feature I would like to see would be extra formatting options (extra fonts/sizes/colours/layout designs, etc) But considering it's free, I have no complaints!

Vapor Experience

Excellent FAQ page builder app, just wish it had more options under settings for branding.

Aryumedic

Didn't work well when I tried to edit the content on my Chrome browser.

Commons Lane

The best help center that we have used. It is very attractive and simple to setup with no strings or hidden fees attached. There is also no personal advertising they place in the help center. If you want to answer customer's questions, definitely use this!

Plaza Monkey

Great app. I spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get an accordion FAQ page and this app took care of it - FOR FREE!

Kokokraft

The best FAQ app out there. And it comes entirely free of charge.

Viral Product Shop

Super easy and straight forward