HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Yoursupershirt

A really great app. It made my FAQ page so easy to organize. The app makes my FAQ page look very professional. I'm so happy to have this app and I highly recommend it. It took me a while to figure out just how to link the page to my menu. But, that may be just me. Once I finally realized what they were talking about -- it was as easy as pie. No coding, just adding a tiny link to your menu where you want the page tp appear.

Bison Mobiles

Great app! Easy to install and use. Highly recommended.

Iwistao Hifi Store

We can recommend the app highly, awesome!

Knus Home Decor

This app is awesome. Nothing more nothing less, no need for a long review here it works. We can highly recommend this app!!!

Thanks
KNUS.co

Voyagetopia

It works well once you figure out how to add the link to the correct page.

Socheap89

Amazing App.. Highly recommend it.. Easy to instal and implement... Keep up the good work for free apps

Modu Lighting

Great app, really tidies up my FAQ/Help page and makes my website look very professional. Easy to set up and support was very quick and customized to my meet my exact needs...Thanks!

3dextras

Set up is like 1-2-3. Simple and FREE FAQ page. And you guys must have a FAQ! Try this one!

Morningtonvapes

Perfectly simple to use and implement.
It has freed my site from unnecessary clutter.

Cannot recommend enough.

1001trouvailles

Très facile et très utile et en plus gratuit! Je recommande cette application.
Very easy and very useful and ...free! I recommend this app.