HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Afrika Boutique

It works exactly as advertised and is so easy to set up. It looks so clean and integrates easily with the look of my shop.

Suave Petal

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.

Images By Miriam

The HelpCenter App makes my FAQs look extremely sharp. It so easy to use and integrate with your store. This a must have App for your store.

Battle Beaver Customs

It took a little while to have everything formatted how I wanted it but overall a very simple and easy to use F.A.Q.

I'd like to see in the future a more in-depth way to customize the HTML or format of the search bar (like customizing the text in the bar) but I understand the limitations of a free app.

10/10 would F.A.Q again!

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

It's good but it would be even better if it showed up in your stores built in search results. Unless customers go to this page directly, they won't be able to find anything.

Sovvackert Se

Super easy to use and nice that it's free!

West Coast Eventshed

The Help Centre is a great app and very easy to use. Will recommend to friends..

What Is Written

Straight forward and easy to use. Great!

Excellent Clothes

The Help Center is VERY Helpful.... I'm not surprised lol. A great point and click app that doesn't require you to know all the coding drama. Thanks!

Number 66

Very easy to use and the finish product looks beautiful!