HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Mercado Boricua

Excelente aplicación permite tener todo mucho mas organizado y que los clientes puedan encontrar respuestas a sus preguntas.

Tea O'Clock Official

Barenvou Home

Excelente aplicacion, hace que mi tienda se vea mucho mas ordenada y eso genera confianza en todos los clientes, la recomiendo.

Gadgets & Co Homecom

I used this App to help me set my dropshipping business super easy, helpful and cost-effective highly recommend

NZ Beards

The app is actually awesome. I'm just using the free plan and have had zero issues. It's beginner-friendly as well.

SupartFit

It was very to easy to use. and came with editable sections that quickened the process. Also show how to link it to store.

VivreBien

wonderful ! I love this app, it is so easy to use and very strong to answer all questions from my customers.

PracticalPC

This is very easy to use. I've tried a lot of FAQ apps and most of them...suck. This one looks nice, it's easy to update, move questions around..etc. It's worth getting off the free plan, and it's a really nice addition to our web store.

Tomoceplus

I find this app superb! Very easy to use. With a very professional rendering. I highly recommend this application

Ultracare.Store

Very useful and flexible app. Provide all must to use features in the free plan. Suggest to use for every Shopify store.