HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Sitara Collections

Love it - made my FAQ's simple and easy to set up. I had a page that I was using before but this looks much nice. Linda Singh, Sitara Collections

Flex Your Pods

Nice app, is free and works pretty well! approved bby me. thank you for this app was just about what i was looking for.

Neoya

I am new in that , actually just start. However i founded really easy with this app to set up ur F&Q page .

Shalom Alpha

I used this apps to edit and manage my online store FAQs. It is really nice, easy to use, and efficient. Like it. Thanks.

LittleXplorer

I love this app. Easy to use and looks great! The category system makes it easy for users to navigate.

Revival Massage Gun

the display of the questions is amazing, simple but professional. Super easy to use, love the app. totally recommend it.

Free Men's Style

I use this app to improve my customer experience. The app makes the store's operation clear.The app allows you to show the openness of your business.

Bar in the House

Awesome template to develop my FAQ. I´ve used it for all my stores. It´s awesome! Highly recommended.

tranquille-ete.fr

I used the help-center support to be sure to install it well. Very fast and and efficient. Thanks to all

Organic Weave Shop

I found this app super easy to use. The professional looking results are great - it's good to have all FAQ in same place. I recommend the app