HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Acu Outlet

Must have app for any e-commerce store! It is very simple to use and the functionality is awesome! We have used it for about 6 months now on our store - www.AcuOutlet.com

The Haggler

It's a good app. Easy to use and implement and integrates well with my store. I would have prefered a few FAQ ideas/templates to help me create a better FAQ page, but other than that I would absolutely recommend it.

www.the-haggler.com

Miss Cutesy

Love this app. Had one issue with the contact form popping up without a way to tell it to go away but HelpCenter Support resolved the issue quickly and easily. Excellent service from Marius and I highly recommend the app.

Airbag Man Suspension

The support was great and to the point.

Happy with the app ... it does everything that we need to.

Having a section for adding CSS would be nice but nothing major for the store.

Popstrukt

Easy to setup and works well, however our FAQ page does not load on first load, only after reloading page and no feedback from support team. Looking for alternative.

Zeroathlete

I have this app on all three of my stores. Makes a very clean and professional FAQ page.

Glory West

Love this app! Makes your FAQ page look extremely professional.

Hf Hops

Great app - really easy to add to the store. It would be great if there were more customisation options for the format.

If I could give 4.5 I would. See it on our store hfhops.co.uk

Ashleykaric

Love this app and the way it looks on my site. I haven't had any issues with yet unlike some of the other reviewers.

Cosystyles

Awesome app! Simple to use and just what I need. Support was nice and fast with answers. Highly recommend!