HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Kimsells

This app is absolutely incredible. I am not good at IT stuff but this is kids' play.
It took me five minutes total to install app and check / write my questions. I even added an extra question. Everything was already automated for me.
What's more, I already had a horrible FAQ page on my site. This app automatically deleted the horrible one and left the new one in it's place. What a relief - I had no idea how to delete my old page. I didn't even have to do anything - the old link now goes to the new FAQ page. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Thanks a million!!!!!
Kim, Qld, Australia

Azana

Very good, so mucho professional and clear!

Ski Express

Awesome little app, it looks awesome and quite easy to use.

Titan Design Technology

Another fantastic app from these guys! Great work!

Unicorn Gift

really useful app! thankyou www.unicorn.gifts

Mylittlecrown

Finally using it and love it! It was very simple to use and I managed to set my FAQ page very quickly.

Sunday Gold

I can't believe this app is free- highly recommend to all who need an FAQ page! :)

Labam Miegam

What a gem! Downloaded it a while ago...looked a bit inconvenient at the begining. After getting the head around (didn't take much time) fell in love with this app. Very easy to use, and this is a great way to add more content to your site. Recommend!

Lobocki Com Au

Unbelievably easy to use. Literally within 1 minute after installing the app, I was writing up my help center (ZERO coding required). Cannot recommend it enough.

Michal from lobocki.com.au

Bestsellrz

Very Simple and easy to use plugin. Looks professional as well!