HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Millennia Goods

Free and doesn't nag trying to sell stuff to you. Installs easily. Quick and intuitive to setup up help page structured by category/section/article complete with a preview button. The default toggle animation and styling are nice enough to leave as-is.

Kokoba Foods

Its a must have tool for your site. Simple and very easy to use.

Bouquets R Us

Makes my tasks so much easier <3

Akimbopaper

I'm rarely compelled to write reviews but I just had to say how brilliant this app is! The drag-and-drop interface is super easy and intuitive and the result was perfect and great-looking. I'm a graphic designer and am picky about how things look but this app needed no tweaking at all. It even "magically" used my theme so the colours and fonts matched without me having to do anything. I was delighted to learn I could use jump-to links so I'll be able to easily direct customers to specific Q&As.

My only (minor) recommendations would be:
- Being able to use links to the parent category (e.g. shipping) as well as a specific question.
- I'm in Australia so would prefer to have the option to change the heading to Help Centre (not the US 'Center').
- The bullet points aren't working.

Thank you for such a great app!

Mycomputerstore Com Au

Nice and simple. It gets the job done with no fuss. Thanks.

Dna Pro Fit

Not able to customize and developer will not help you do it either

Wrister

This is super quick and easy to use. So intuitive.

We just started setting our faq page up and will be growing the help center article database over time, but you can take a look at what we have so far here: https://www.wrister.com/apps/help-center

Wholesalevaperanger

Overall 10/10 super easy, it's free, can't complain at all.

Great app, super simple to use and generate sections with. Contact form does not work right now for some reason so I disabled it. Would like ability to change text size without using HTML but I'm sure that'll be implemented in an update.

The Christians Cross

A amazing facts page. love it! www.thechristianscross.com

Yhsthar

Loving it so far! Seems easy, looks clean and is sooo helpful! I am really glad I found this app. Definitely would recommend. Currently adding it to the impavidgirl.com