HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Sunday Gold

I can't believe this app is free- highly recommend to all who need an FAQ page! :)

Labam Miegam

What a gem! Downloaded it a while ago...looked a bit inconvenient at the begining. After getting the head around (didn't take much time) fell in love with this app. Very easy to use, and this is a great way to add more content to your site. Recommend!

Lobocki Com Au

Unbelievably easy to use. Literally within 1 minute after installing the app, I was writing up my help center (ZERO coding required). Cannot recommend it enough.

Michal from lobocki.com.au

Bestsellrz

Very Simple and easy to use plugin. Looks professional as well!

Realdotshop

Really easy to learn and use! Just what I need, thank you!

Premium Dog Treats

Fast to setup, super easy to use! Exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

Kuflikcollection

I needed an FAQ for my site and this application did the trick just fine. My wife and I both think you for making things so easy.

Mmore Cases

Simply put - AMAZING! Great app. We made our FAQ page for B2B in 20 minutes from installation to finish. Hands down that's how apps should work.

Mrs Whipster

We have been using this app for the past one year and highly recommend it for all shopify owners. It has one of the best looking FAQ page, clean simple lines, easy to read, easy to navigate, easy to create/hide/delete Q&A, customers have also complimented on how great our FAQ page looks. We personally find the app fluid for our lingerie store. You can check it out at- www.mrswhipster.com

Stubborn Cat

Awesome app! Very easy to use and very helpful for my customers.