HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Mermaid Beach co.

This app is super to easy to use, beautiful and pretty much worked without any adjustments at all for me. I actually picked a slightly higher rated one first which was horrible to use, this was quick and easy, and there was excellent customer support for something I couldn't figure out myself. Thank you!

Shhhing

I used it to make an FAQ. It worked as expected and I liked that it gave me some examples to learn and base myself off of.

Ethicool Books

Great service and support, and really usable product. It required a lot of tweaks to work well with our theme at www.ethicoolbooks.com but the support team addressed everything really quickly. Nice work - great value product, too.

Viking Massage Guns

This FAQ app is very easy to setup, use and modify. I love it and it looks great on the website. Very clean and professional.

SilkySkinCareCo

I used this app to make FAQ page, can't say anything else but great app, easy and quick to set up =)

NOVUS Mall

I found this App really wonderful: without doubt it's very useful and necessary, as well as super complete, nice and simple designed for me to build in my store. This FAQ page is a significant tool that saves a lot of time when referring to basic support issues and general information my clients have the right to know in advace and clearly.
I highly recommend this App.

barbecuedude

i could edit the default content a bit and i have my faqs ready, Justas quickly helped me i didnt know how to make the app appear on my menu

Nox Dulcis

Belle interface graphique, fluide et customizable. Laisse une impression de sérieux sur la boutique. Je ne regrette pas mon achat.

Prestige Beauty Shop

very horrible customer service. I emailed at least 8 times without a response! Not happy!!! Not impressed!!! You guys need to do better. Im paying for something that doesn't even work well with my store.

March 12, 2020

Dear Prestige Beauty Shop,

thank you for your feedback. Our support emails were sent to you on Feb. 5th, 10th, 11th, 16th and 23rd. Sorry for miscommunication, maybe some of them went to a spam folder and didn't reach you?, please check. Sorry for that. Our developers checked FAQ page on your store - it looks beautiful and functions smoothly. If there will be a need to do more adjustments or fixes related to store's theme and FAQ , please write to us - support@eoscity.com. Some Shopify themes need more adjustments than the others, but everything can be handled and solved. Sorry once again for experienced miscommunication.

We wish you a great day!
HC team

CuddlePetly

bhlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll