HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Chirky

Really good, so far it's working and looking very well and I've been able to add all our FAQs for our business. Really good free version.

Psorigen

I love it is very easy to use and helpful, Thank you very much and good luck.
I'm using it to help my customers...

bstyle store

The developer is so kind!!
We have some problem on HelpCenter, but the developer have fixed these for a week.

T&T-GGS

I managed to organize the FAQ in an hierarchical manner. It's a convenient, user-friendly and easy to understand apps that makes the FAQ built fast and easy. The Video is clear and good to be referred to.

Boldenusa.com

Find the app straightforward and very easy to use! The interface also looks great with a few nice looking templates.

choices 24/7

J'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider avec le FAQ, Facile à paramétrer et à mettre en place. Le recommande.

findway

I think this app is very good and very convenient to use, but I am still trying to see how to make the interface more beautiful, especially this app is free, it is very good for our first use of shopify, of course, if you use it , Will spend money to use in the future

AurousWell

Help Center is a great app that is easy to use and navigate. Would Highly recommend store owners to give it a try.

African Traditional Home&wear

A fantastic app and user friendly. I felt using this app is extremely easy to navigate for someone with no experience in the IT field.

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

Super app! I got FAQ builder and Ticketing service in one place. Amazing guys! And the pricing is just very good! Strongly recommend for all merchants who wants to have all customer support in one place!