HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

codebrew mugs

Was able to get started with a beautiful FAQ page in less than 5 minutes. I was able to customize it with my businesses colors.

CleanSea

Very good! Easy to use and great design. It's important for us to be able to show our website visitors answers to their questions to increase our conversion rate.

My Game Dog

pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!

ABIS Electronics

Installed the premium version after using the free version for a while. Very easy to organise a lot of information into small tabs. Have added all our faqs and user manuals under the sections very easily. Helpful dev team. Had a small bug and sorted it in no time! Really appreciate it, thank you!

Jontong Ink

I've just downloaded the free version of the app. It is very clearly laid out and easy to use. All elements are easily customisable to fit my store's theme. I'm trying to keep my costs low before launch, but this is one app which I may upgrade right away. The added benefits of extra categories, and social chat are very appealing....and the upgrade price is very reasonable!. Thank you for this app.

hometraining-zone

Love this App, it's easy to understand it do look my F.A.Q section professional and it's just saving metime.

BODYCOOLING by INUTEQ SCHWEIZ GmbH

Cool app. Easy to use. Would be helpful if products, images or pages could selected/linked interactive not with based on URL.

Tienda Online Dios es Bueno

Excelente, totalmente recomendada.

GlowMe

Great app! It helps my page look professional and makes it easy for my potential customers to view through the FAQ section.

YouSouRoom

Very helpful great app! Thank you!!!!!.....................................................................