HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Wessonco

easy to use, nice and clean alternative to a standard page.

Victoria Kay Design

We love HelpCenter - Build an Attractive FAQs Page. It is organized so well and is easy to change the text or put up another FAQ. The only problem I have with it is that "Help Center" on my website appears too far over to the left (right at the edge of the page) and I feel that the text is very small - way too small. It should be bolded and be in the middle of the page for my customers to be able to know what the page is. Otherwise when they go to that page, they have to start scrolling to find out what's on the page because it doesn't tell them AND there's no way for me to fix that because its your app. Please fix and I'll be a happy camper. Thank you!! - Victoria Kay Designs www.VictoriaKayDesigns.com

Cassiejadedesign

Easy to use, nicely laid out and makes lots of info so much easier to navigate. Nice work guys!

The only feature that would be handy, is the ability to rearrange/move the categories and not just the sections. At the moment, you really have to put the sections in in the order you want them to appear, so being able to move them around would be fantastic!

Bvstore 24145

This app is very helpful. A must have!

Safe Night Net

Excellent app. I would like to be able to move 'articles' from one section to another (couldn't seem to do this, which was annoying) but other than that it's great.

2ground

Love the app, thank you very much.
One nice addition, IMO, would be the ability to sort articles after they have been posted.
Other than that, thank you for a well thought out idea and design!
Sincerely,
www.2ground.com

Cocopure Co

Great free app that helps you organise all your frequently asked questions

Umpie Yorkshire

I just started to use this FAQs app, it's very easy to set up and looks professional on my store. Yes I would recommend it.
Joanna
UmpieHandbags.com

Fringesports

Very easy to set up and update. It looks very professional too!

Mamahuhu Europe

Easy to use, beautiful setup, and simple install.
Don't have an FAQ page? Get one with this app!