HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

U Watchfaces

Simply Amazing :-) I am truly grateful for finding this app...I constantly have to deal with client queries and this solves my problem as i am now simply able to direct the clients to the FAQ page and issues are being resolved before they arise. And best of all its free!!! thanks guys really much appreciated.

Vlyvly Co

Very nice app! Keeps most of the customer support issues take care of itself. Would be nice if we can choose the font size and better way to set the categories and other customizable features.

Reorderdemo

An excellent App that I know my customers will love - cos I certainly love it! Easy to install - easy to setup/configure - easy to add/remove/change articles and categories - Top Stuff - Highly recommend it.

Belightful

Simple and easy to use. Ran into one problem and support-team fixed it in one day. Great job!

Nowbuy In

Amazing app. easy to use. good user interface. Best part is they are very supportive when you face any issues or need any help. I must say they are more than 5+ rating. I wish the complete s4 team all the best and thanks a lot.

Cws Healing

I love this app and so easy to use I think every site should have this app.

Macs Boutique

Excellent app - Works amazingly well, essential for all shopify stores :)

Rowdy Ann Boutique

HelpCenter is great! I love this app! Makes life much easier adding a nice FAQ to your page. Simple to set up! I highly recommend.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Great tool!! and your FAQ page will look professional! I love it!

Comprasmax

Very simple to use and install. Makes managing your FAQ content a breeze. Not very customizable in terms of styling YET (think it's coming) but Tomas is super responsive and helpful with any specific changes you might need...