HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Blackbeards Pride

So far so good. Was just what I was looking for. And you can't beat the price!

Testingservices

Easy to use with essential features. Fantastic!

Funky Moose Records

This is a must-have. You'll save time by not having to answer a lot of standard questions and when you refer to the help articles makes you look like you've already thought about your customer's question before they asked.

Very slick integration as well.

Mrblancteeth

Great App. So simple to use and works great. Definitely recommend it.

Socialmediaguru365

Absolutely the most amazing app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!

Afrika Boutique

It works exactly as advertised and is so easy to set up. It looks so clean and integrates easily with the look of my shop.

Suave Petal

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.

Images By Miriam

The HelpCenter App makes my FAQs look extremely sharp. It so easy to use and integrate with your store. This a must have App for your store.

Battle Beaver Customs

It took a little while to have everything formatted how I wanted it but overall a very simple and easy to use F.A.Q.

I'd like to see in the future a more in-depth way to customize the HTML or format of the search bar (like customizing the text in the bar) but I understand the limitations of a free app.

10/10 would F.A.Q again!

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

It's good but it would be even better if it showed up in your stores built in search results. Unless customers go to this page directly, they won't be able to find anything.