HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Createpros

Great app! Helps if you have some knowledge of CSS. However, you can get by without it.

Bagestaalet

5 stars are not really enough to rate this app and the support I have received!
I have never before experienced such a 1st class support and eagerness to update/improve a free app on shopify.
Thumbs up to the HelpCenter Crew!

Drwatchband

great useful for building beautiful FAQ page. customer support is awesome.

Everyman Co

Hands down - the best Free helpdesk app out there. Hard to believe its FREE. Works perfectly for the Everyman Team.

U Watchfaces

Simply Amazing :-) I am truly grateful for finding this app...I constantly have to deal with client queries and this solves my problem as i am now simply able to direct the clients to the FAQ page and issues are being resolved before they arise. And best of all its free!!! thanks guys really much appreciated.

Vlyvly Co

Very nice app! Keeps most of the customer support issues take care of itself. Would be nice if we can choose the font size and better way to set the categories and other customizable features.

Reorderdemo

An excellent App that I know my customers will love - cos I certainly love it! Easy to install - easy to setup/configure - easy to add/remove/change articles and categories - Top Stuff - Highly recommend it.

Belightful

Simple and easy to use. Ran into one problem and support-team fixed it in one day. Great job!

Nowbuy In

Amazing app. easy to use. good user interface. Best part is they are very supportive when you face any issues or need any help. I must say they are more than 5+ rating. I wish the complete s4 team all the best and thanks a lot.

Cws Healing

I love this app and so easy to use I think every site should have this app.