HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

myblinki

My misunderstanding. The app works fine and verified the root of the problem was indeed external after extense research. My apologies.

April 15, 2021

Kindly note that, as explained via emails, developers have removed the added code and compared theme code versions to find that the snippet added had no effect on the problem mentioned.

As mentioned in emails, looks like another app updated/installed or theme updated could have caused the issue.

Hope this makes sense and we wish we could assist more in your case.

Wishes,
HelpCenter team

HomeCoffee

Very useful app, no doubt about, looking forward to continuing using for great FAQ pages and more complete pages.

Leak Saver

Fantastic and quick support from their team. I have been using this app for several years now. It works great and was very easy to install!

Anzu Japan Craft

Just purchased the Premium Subscription Plan and had problem with the app loading on my store (conflict with page loader). Very reactive support, the problem was solved in the hour.

Gotechno-849

I used this app to add FAQs page on my webshop. The app helped me a lot. Everything is great, recommend it to everyone,

Eklipsestore

this app is excelent, very interactive thanks for the app, i love for questions frecuencies and PQRS

Dealushop

I used this app to help me do FAQ for my store. I really like how it does simple. Thank you for this app.

TheBeautyComplex.Co

Easy to use, clean design, and delivers exactly what promises! The fonts, colors and order of questions can be changed and placed as desired, which was huge for my business.

MAHINA TEC

I love this app. I suggest to any new user out there. If you need to upload this app. You need to upgrade them for the best of your shop. Keep up the good work guys.

Firewall-Shop.at

Extremely fast, friendly and competent support team. Ive tested a few FAQ apps, Help Center is the best FAQ app on Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105