HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

KitchyGadgets

This has been a great tool so far. It is super easy to get up and running.

I do wish they had a feature where, if a user is searching the FAQs and cannot find what they are looking for, the user can hit a plus button to send the question directly to us. This would allow us to triage an issue with that customer. To add to that it would be great to be able publish the Question and Answer back to my FAQs.

Aside from that feature request, I really like this tool.

July 18, 2019

Hello KitchyGadgets,

Thank you for being Help Center app customer and for 5 star review! Your suggestions regarding new features of HC app are very valuable. We'll discuss implementation possibilities with developers and maybe they will appear on app development list.

Wish you all the best in your business!

Jiri Naturals

This app works amazing for my store. It also merges to the colors that are present in your theme. Perfect for my FAQ page

Vintaho

I used this app and it had all I needed, sections with articles and categories.
It explains step by step who can create your help page.

Getting It 4U

Really great App, well thought out, and will definitely make things easier for customers to find answers to their questions.

Rubio Monocoat Store

For free, it's a great app. Some of the text in the admin page needs a tidy (for example, when you add a section the info says "Your FAQ category name" which is confusing as there are also categories.)
But it's very good for a free app. Really easy to set up a nested FAQ page it minutes. The addition of a search box is nice too!

wildspiritfragrances

This is a super-easy way to create an FAQ page that matches your theme. No coding required, and the looks is great!

BC General Store

I used this app to put a FAQ section on my website. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It was the easiest thing I have done since starting my business. Highly recommend to everyone.
It was a simple fill in the blanks application.

windmup

Very good app. This is the feature I have always wanted to achieve.Thank you very much for the developer.

Appio

It's a great app, it works well, and it's really free. I have not encountered bugs, the customization is nice, it's perfect for me.

COURYAH

Great 'Help Section' plug and go app. Exactly what we need at this point. Also, dashboard is very intuitive and friendly to use