HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Love Your Box

I really enjoyed setting this app up. Was very easy.
Love Your Box is very grateful as we get asked a lot of questions and needed a quick and easy solution..

MeWe Nutrition

This app was very easy to set up and style! Created a FAQ page in just a few minutes. Highly recommended!

TopsTendances

je viens de commence dans le e-commerce et l'application helpcenter est un très bonne outil pour les FAQ je recommande fortement de plus gratuit merci beaucoup au concepteur

cln-gifts

Quite good, very helpful. Very practical APP. It can be used to make professional help center template.

Junitas Online Store

A good app, helpful and easy to use. A nicely designed FAQ section and clearly arranged. I have not yet installed some, but I will do it. Would recommend this app to anyone.

Many Thanks. Great
Junitastore.com

bysarahannabella

Super happy this app is free. It works perfectly!! Highly Recommend this for any shop owner who is looking to replace their old text block faqs

Turtle Covers Group Limited

I love this app - it really allows you to build such a user friendly FAQ page. It's easy to use. I intend to install this on any other websites I have in the future.

AURELLE

Awesome app! I think its a huge improvement over what we previously had. 100100100100100100100100100

Beau Fievre

It really helps you to have a nice-designed FAQs section! Thank you very much. It may be a little bit more intuitive, but just need a little time to get use to all the features. Great!

Franklyn Athletic

Excellent App! Does exactly as required... Looks great and is easy to edit, adjust and upload! Very happy! :)