HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
April 9, 2021

Just purchased the Premium Subscription Plan and had problem with the app loading on my store (conflict with page loader). Very reactive support, the problem was solved in the hour.

Anzu Japan Craft
Japan
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 7, 2021

I used this app to add FAQs page on my webshop. The app helped me a lot. Everything is great, recommend it to everyone,

Gotechno-849
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 4, 2021

this app is excelent, very interactive thanks for the app, i love for questions frecuencies and PQRS

Eklipsestore
Colombia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 4, 2021

I used this app to help me do FAQ for my store. I really like how it does simple. Thank you for this app.

Dealushop
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 3, 2021

Easy to use, clean design, and delivers exactly what promises! The fonts, colors and order of questions can be changed and placed as desired, which was huge for my business.

TheBeautyComplex.Co
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 28, 2021

I love this app. I suggest to any new user out there. If you need to upload this app. You need to upgrade them for the best of your shop. Keep up the good work guys.

MAHINA TEC
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 25, 2021

Extremely fast, friendly and competent support team. Ive tested a few FAQ apps, Help Center is the best FAQ app on Shopify.

Firewall-Shop.at
Austria
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 25, 2021

Very good application, with a super fast customer support and very good service, highly recommended !!!

PushlyStore
Uruguay
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 24, 2021

I used this brilliant app to add easy-to-access FAQs and has worked like a charm. Great job guys and I recommend this app to anyone who is on a budget and is just starting out

Car Coat Ultima
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 23, 2021

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Big Game Fishing