HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Stubborn Cat

Awesome app! Very easy to use and very helpful for my customers.

Comely Nature

very nice easy and wonderful good job

Meeta Dani

Superb app,easy to use. I think there should be few more options to customize the look and feel of the page

Ahb Trading

Thats awesome, i would have installed 1 and months ago..missed it

Punakutija

Great, fast and easy to use app!

Cannavista Online Headshop

I didn't use it yet, but i like it

Siimob Shopping

Awesome app as expected from oberlo, Good job

Rjs Jewelry Boutique

at first I was excited about this app. It had the potential to make my FAQ's page wonderful. However....... while it was seamless and I got things added, then added it to my store, there was a problem. I could see the headers but the links to the actual questions are not showing up. seems that the type color that shows up on the main page with the titles of the questions are the same color as my background (dark gray) if you highlighted the entire page you could see the questions and once you clicked on a question the designated color assigned to the type shows up.... but you have to know the link is there to do that. Makes no sense to assume that customers will know that.

Greatvaluesg2

Love using the app which helps to organize the FAQs and allow search function so that customers can easily search for an answer. Thanks for this great app! :)

Thephotoboothstore

Seems to do exactly what it says on the tin and is really easy to set up