HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Jewels, Bags & More...by Ann Scott

Love this app and the support team!
Great features. Easy to use... especially for a novice like me. Had my page up and running in no time. Needed customer support for a small navigation issue (operator error on my part--ugh) and Marius did a great job discovering what I'd overlooked when customizing my page. Thank you, Marius!

HAIRHANCE

Very intuitive to use. Support is amazing and quick. I highly recommend using it. One feature is missing, is to allow multiple FAQ pages.

Caftan W.

I would like to congratulate support team for doing such a great job .. they made a condsidering improvement, the app now works perfectly !!
I recommand this app and also trackr!

TryMindful

works perfect! I love it nic einterface, details, easy to use. Remember if you cant add the adress they tell you to the menu its because you must add the whole adress including your domain.

SmartPhone Portal

Increíble funcionamiento, para ser gratis funciona muy bien y como se configura es súper intuitivo. Ojalá más así.

MARCKâ Chique

I love this app! It makes my site look much more professional and allows me to easily provide my customers with answers to frequently asked questions that they may have

Cyclone Pods

This thing works great! Really easy to add in new articles and manage what is in my FAQ. Really well done!

iMake Life

A really good free app that provides simple steps to establish an important and trustworthy page make customers happy and decrease the workload to deal with repetitive questions from customers.

Floby Överskottslager

Easy and informative app. Very helpful and quick customer service!
I'm recommending this app to anyone in the need of a custom build FAQ!

Angelus Direct

Its a Free App that does everything a FAQ could need. Why would you want anything else? This company is great to work with and it really is easy to use.