HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Aquapeeler

Great experience and I must say it is very easy to use and for a free app htis is very very very good. so thank you

Clean Bed

Simple and easy to use. This app helped me a lot to make awesome and well done FAQ pages for my store. Recommended!

Semilla Cosmeticos

Nos encanta el tipo de organización que nos dió esta app con respecto a las FAQ. Está mas legible y el cliente puede encontrar las respuestas rápidamente.

Blue Cactus Printing

Awesome app. HelpCenter app works great. I love the simplicity. All I have to do is add my FAQs and it's good to go. Highly Recommend.

EBODA STORE

I use the application to make my FAQ more professional and it is very easy to use and configure, I am very satisfied

Travellers

The app is user friendly and works seamlessly with our store. Justas was super responsive when I needed support! Highly recommended.

LiteSkin

I think this app will be fundamental for my business, since customers usually have a lot of questions and with this app we can answer in advance!

Lamoree’s Vintage

This app is so easy that even a Luddite such as myself was able to use it without any cursing or scowling! Thank you so much. Setting up an online store can be very complicated, and this was the easiest part.

FORALL Fashion

Es una aplicación de mucha ayuda, nos permite presentar a nuestros clientes una sección de preguntas frecuentes muy fácil e intuitiva de usar, y así pueda resolver sus dudas

Persevere K

Very easy to use, straight forward, and easy to setup. If you need a FAQs page for your website look no further.