HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

PracticalPC

This is very easy to use. I've tried a lot of FAQ apps and most of them...suck. This one looks nice, it's easy to update, move questions around..etc. It's worth getting off the free plan, and it's a really nice addition to our web store.

Tomoceplus

I find this app superb! Very easy to use. With a very professional rendering. I highly recommend this application

Ultracare.Store

Very useful and flexible app. Provide all must to use features in the free plan. Suggest to use for every Shopify store.

Hight Tech Gadgets

Super app. Very helpful for every store, specially for beginners. It gives trust to possible customer to buy from your store

Novaliv

Great app. Easy to use, and it meets all our needs in terms of FAQs. Fairly customizable (colors, etc.), but enough for it to work smoothly.

DestinyMC

I love it. Very easy to use and so on point. It provided the relevant and important information that I need. Thank you.

BeBornAgainMerch

This app is such a wonderful help!!!!! It makes my store look very simple and professional just as I intended it to be!

riomaxi

Realmente me gusta como funciona esta buscando algo para como esto que encanto el trajo que esta app proporciona gracias al equipo que esta atrás.

MONT JEAN JOLLY

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mon FAQ. Je suis en mode test pour le moment. Je pense que ça devrait le faire.

Peccato Estilo & Hogar

La aplicación cumple lo que promete. Es de muy fácil configuración, funciona perfectamente tanto en tu web de escritorio como en la de celulares. Podrás solucionar cualquier duda de tus clientes con esta potente herramienta. Pero lo mas importante para mi a sido el equipo de desarrollo que cuando e tenido dudas o problemas, me han ayudado rápidamente resolviendo absolutamente todo. Estoy encantado. Muy recomendada.
The application does what it promises. It is very easy to configure, it works perfectly both on your desktop and mobile websites. You will be able to solve any doubt of your clients with this powerful tool. But the most important thing for me has been the development team that when I have had doubts or problems, they have helped me quickly solving absolutely everything. I am delighted. Highly recommended.