HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Lucky07 store

Great app !!! It is easy to use to make my FAQ page. It makes my website more trustworthy and convenience for visitors

Big Plans Online

Really easy to use and works extremely well. I was able to create my FAQ page relatively fast, and it was also easy to edit my answers/questions.

persona-non-grata-men

It is easy to use and offers good templates. The app allowed me to set up trust badges on my store without stress.

The Titan TV

good, the best app, It Help me Much, very very good, I like app, its easy understand in only minutes I can do much thing.

Verdant Voyage

Seems good, does take a while to get a hang of it. They did ask the review a bit too early, I barely got to do anything.

Gamesellers.nl

Great looking, easy to use FAQ app. Also two thumbs up for support, prompt replies, prompt sollutions.

True African Art

Easy app to edit yourself. Good features on the free version. Superb customer service and customization. Ugly Templates.

Marth&Abbie

Coolpebbles

Amazing app to have a functional and beautifully design FAQ. It is surprisingly easy to use and removes all the hassle of manually creating a FAQ page. Would recommend 10/10.

ChampionPlus

very easy to use this app, save lot of my time. very helpfull to thoese people who want to run e commomce on shopify