HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Junitas Online Store

A good app, helpful and easy to use. A nicely designed FAQ section and clearly arranged. I have not yet installed some, but I will do it. Would recommend this app to anyone. Yes, is a very good app, easy to use and reliable

Many Thanks. Great
Junitastore.com

bysarahannabella

Super happy this app is free. It works perfectly!! Highly Recommend this for any shop owner who is looking to replace their old text block faqs

Turtle Covers Group Limited

I love this app - it really allows you to build such a user friendly FAQ page. It's easy to use. I intend to install this on any other websites I have in the future.

AURELLE

Awesome app! I think its a huge improvement over what we previously had. 100100100100100100100100100

Beau Fievre

It really helps you to have a nice-designed FAQs section! Thank you very much. It may be a little bit more intuitive, but just need a little time to get use to all the features. Great!

Franklyn Athletic

Excellent App! Does exactly as required... Looks great and is easy to edit, adjust and upload! Very happy! :)

D7 Store

Great product. Simple to use and does the job perfectly. I would suggest to anyone looking for a easy FAQ page creator

utilidadeshop

O melhor aplicativo para FAQ que tem disponível no Shopify. Além de ótimo, também é free!! Não baixo outro agora nas minhas lojas...

Reluxer

This app is splendid. Easy to set up an FAQ and it looks good too. Would recommend this app to anyone.

Deluxe Canopy

Amazing app! Helped us created a professional FAQ page that is neat and organized. Highly recommended!