HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

GCK Handelsunternehmen GmbH & Co. KG

Amazing App and super easy to use. If you know CSS and/or HTML it also lets you custemize a lot of things the way you wanna go.
Super fast and very friendly support - helping me all the time with my questions. Love it!

uWizzle

HelpCenter is super easy to use! Team uWizzle found it to be the perfect solution for presenting our customers with important information about our unique product. HelpCenter is well thought out & intuitive! We look forward to upgrading to take full advantage of its amazing functionality!

Modzie

amazing app that looks great and easy to use. I highly recommended for new people starting Shopify easily.

Cleansing Light

Awesome app. Easy to use and looks great. This has given my online store a professional and clean way to handle those questions everyone asks.

DFK Cosmetics

Really direct and helpful. Super easy to use as a first timer. I would recommend this to anyone who is starting out!

Mercado Boricua

Excelente aplicación permite tener todo mucho mas organizado y que los clientes puedan encontrar respuestas a sus preguntas.

Tea O'Clock Official

Barenvou Home

Excelente aplicacion, hace que mi tienda se vea mucho mas ordenada y eso genera confianza en todos los clientes, la recomiendo.

Muslim-Hijrah

This app really Help me a lot as beginer at ecommerce, really make me easy to make FAQ detail

Gadgets & Co Homecom

I used this App to help me set my dropshipping business super easy, helpful and cost-effective highly recommend