HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Rubio Monocoat Store

For free, it's a great app. Some of the text in the admin page needs a tidy (for example, when you add a section the info says "Your FAQ category name" which is confusing as there are also categories.)
But it's very good for a free app. Really easy to set up a nested FAQ page it minutes. The addition of a search box is nice too!

wildspiritfragrances

This is a super-easy way to create an FAQ page that matches your theme. No coding required, and the looks is great!

BC General Store

I used this app to put a FAQ section on my website. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It was the easiest thing I have done since starting my business. Highly recommend to everyone.
It was a simple fill in the blanks application.

windmup

Very good app. This is the feature I have always wanted to achieve.Thank you very much for the developer.

Appio

It's a great app, it works well, and it's really free. I have not encountered bugs, the customization is nice, it's perfect for me.

COURYAH

Great 'Help Section' plug and go app. Exactly what we need at this point. Also, dashboard is very intuitive and friendly to use

Santivia - The Way To Good Health

This Help Center app is so easy to use and customer service is responsive. Makes your customer service FAQ look neat and professional. I recommend it for your store.

Dinky Winky

EXCELENT. It's so clear an easy to use. My shop looks more professional and great. I really recomend this.

Sheratique

Awesome app. I'm creating my FAQ page now and it is so simple. It's a user friendly and you can design your page in a matter of minutes. Thank you.

Polaris Baby

Very easy to use and customize, haven't experienced any problems with the app yet (although I have only been using it for a month).