HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Gorilla Shopp

Ajuda bastante e bem simples de usar..................................................................

WSGurney Solutions

Great app. Simple to install and setup. Makes answers for customers easy to find. Very easy to work with, no difficulties.

Offer Smile

Great app, it helps you build a professional help center/FAQs page with expandable menus and everything looks just amazing. Thank you!

Anne-Pia

Great and helpful app. Makes answers for customers easy to find. Very easy to work with, no difficulties

Mint Lotux

cdsfAFSDFSFDSADDFDDWDFOKFWEFKLWEKÑFLKLÑWLÑFLÑWDLFLÑWKFÑLKSÑLKDÑLKLSÑKLDÑKSÑALKDÑLKSLÑKFLÑSKLÑFKLÑSDKFÑLDSKFÑL

TheBethelStore.com

I really like this app, it is easy to use and very clear for my customers to go through. I would like to see in the future more options to customize the page though.

RK Jewellery Designs

This is a really easy to use app! I do not have a bad word to say.....Its simple, it works.

If you want a F.A.Q. page you will get one for free here!

The Hell Crown

The application in general is very good ,thanks.
It helped me a lot to create confidence in my website and thus increase my sales in the online store.

Rainbow Impact

Great for a neat FAQ and contact page. It works well and it's free. No problem with me. Good app........

paintkunterbunt

Does it's job very well and looks very nice! And, most importantly, it's free! Really a good app to have for better customer support.