HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Emileo's World

Downloaded the app took me less than 5 min to set it up to appear on my store and made everything super simple. Defenelly recomend

The Milky Fern

Kick-ass app!! Super easy to setup! Two thumbs up :) For a free app they have gone above and beyond with this one.

I AM MOTIVATED

Awesome app with amazing support! Have nothing to complain.

Just had an issue with the apperance of my FAQ section. Sent an email to the support of HelpCenter and the problem was solved within 2 days. Thanks!

YogaPaws

Oh wow. Just installed this app 30 minutes ago and our store FAQ page went from being a dinosaur to a Ferrari. SUPER easy to set up and add to the Menus. Really, really, happy right now. :)

Kicky Swicks

simple, easy to use. team responded quickly to fix an issue I had- works great now. nice app that does what it advertises.

Floweria

very easy to use and simple! however, the font is too large, if its abit smaller then its perfect!

March 21, 2019

Hello, Floweria,

Thank you so much for using Help Center app and for inspiring review! FAQ page fonts are usually taken from shop's theme. But if some adjustments are needed - please contact our support "support@eoscity.com", and we'll be glad to help you with this issue.

Have a wonderful day!

Fins and Paws

It was easy to set up the FAQ page using this app. You could also drag and drop to arrange the sequence of various FAQs.

I would suggest adding an option to edit the font size and this app will be perfect!

montres-militaires.fr

I am using this app, but it is impossible to import images in the FAQ pages. I wrote several message to support without success. If I got a feedback I will change my note. Sorry this is important for me. Thanks.

UPDATE: Its a great app. Thanks to the support, I have been able to load an image and now it works fine, and looks professional. I like it and I now put a 5*. Thanks for the help.

March 13, 2019

Hello, Montres - militaires,

Thank you very much for the review! We are very glad to hear, that our recommendations regarding picture upload helped. All our team wish you a very successful business! Kind regards - Help Center support

Immunity Jewellery

Really good app and helpful technical support, resolved an issue I had very quickly. Would recommend.

March 08, 2019

Hello, Immunity Jewellery,
thank you very much for your feedback and review, it really means a lot to us. If you'll need any help in the future - just let us know! Wish you all the best :)
Help Center support

Golfgreen

I used the app to create an easy FAQ page. I had some style changes from their native settings. The team really helped me make the page fit to my theme colours. Thanks