HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Intellitrack

This is a very easy to use program which helps you to effortlessly set up an FAQ page on your site. Excellent!

SupartFit

Location Nigeria

It was very to easy to use. and came with editable sections that quickened the process. Also show how to link it to store.

TAS Starz

This is app is very good. Smooth controls. i really like it and i would recommend people to download it and use it to enhance their store

MME AUTHENTIQUE

Location France

Good design of the FAQ and the app is easy to use. Simple and sufficient results. Exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend the app

JPN watch

Location Japan

「わかりやすい設定の仕方」「無料でも申し分ない使い心地」最初にお金をかけずに無料で、FAQ(よくある質問)を作りたいならこの「Help Center」がおすすめです。実際にアプリをダウンロードして使ってみてください。

UNCCORG STORE

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Un trabajo fenomenal de verdad, no pernsé que seria tan sencillo publica un FAQ.
Gracias a todo el equipo

Nmiz

Location Latvia
Time spent using app 41 minutes

A bit too geeky. I mean it is from my experience as I think that like me who knows quite a little about building the websites there are lot of such people. So this is the first choice why we go and find such product as Shopify. The main things are not so easy understandable but nevertheless I am using it and got through.

Can not compare with others as I installed your app because of good youtube video guidance.

Slimming Beauty 777

Location Singapore

very user friendly. will definitely recommend this to other store owners as well. i only wish there are other templates available depending on your niche.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! More templates are available in Premium Help Center version. Their demo's can be found Help Center's Settings page. We hope you'll like them :). If you have more questions, just let us know - support@eoscity.com.

We wish you all the best in your business!
HelpCenter team

Home-Deko4You

Location Germany

Leider nicht in Deutsch und nicht kostenlos fuer den nächsten Schritt wäre auch die Hälfte möglich !!!

Trikbay

Location Philippines

I used this app on my new store for FAQ page and it helps. It is better if you offer additional sections.