HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Hypnotic Highs

I love this app! It's very user friendly and would definitely recommend it! Also, it's great to be able to unpublish something you no longer wish to display so quickly!

La Lingerie GM

Good evening, I thank HelpCenter support, because they fixed my problem with the search bar which was no longer displayed. Very quick consideration of my request and also very quick development intervention, great top. Thank you so much.

violetbuys

i like so much this app its so easy tu use and this funcionaly its incredible. Im very happy for find it

THE GOLDEN GOOD

10/10 would recommend this app to anyone that is looking for a fast & easy to use FAQ app for their shopify webstore.

MASPurif

Me gusta mucho el poder hacer este tipo de cuestionarios para mis clientes, es muy fácil e intuitivo

Squisiti.net

ho istallato l'app ed è perfetta se si potesse sganciare la sezione inviaci una domanda per poterla installare per esempio nel footer? Saluti

FurPawSake

Beautiful and easy app to use and will definitely recommend it to anyone. I love it... so go get it :)

Deadweight Industries

Everyone, this is a fantastic app - easy to use, look great, definitely recommended! Even the free version is great - but of course you get a lot of additional useful features when you get the paid version.

codebrew mugs

Was able to get started with a beautiful FAQ page in less than 5 minutes. I was able to customize it with my businesses colors.

CleanSea

Very good! Easy to use and great design. It's important for us to be able to show our website visitors answers to their questions to increase our conversion rate.