HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maravi Coffee Canada

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Helped with my wesite FAQ. thanks. Helps keep my customer experience standards high. I liked the editable sections

Luminescent Lounge

Location Ireland

excellent app - provides template and samples to fill out and modify. Seamless customer experience - would recommend.

Warizan Reloved

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is until now an excellent app. I work everyday and the support team is great. I am using the free plan and I am very satisfied.

douilletland

Location France

Really intuitive app to make beautiful and ergonomic FAQs, haven't tested other options so far,
will edit review when it is the case

Simply Gum

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app with awesome support team! We had a small issue with how the FAQ page was displaying on our website and the help desk team fixed it within minutes of me reaching out! couldn't be happier.

Baribeuty.com

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to create my first FAQs page and it is very easy to implement. I watched a youtube video that explained how to set it up.

TEE Empire

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Quite easy to use and samples were also provided. Still in the midst of setting up. Hopefully it will be helpful.

TRASH store

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

We use the app for customer support dashboard and chose it because it's simple and straightward as our needs are not very elaborate. The decision, after using the app for 2 months, is proven to be excellent. Everything works as it should, and we don't need to think about using it, it's a logical extension, and it works flawless. Additional, when we encountered a problem, the support team went out off their way and did not just do their job but pointed out the exact cause of the problem which lied outside the app itself, so it was an easy fix!

East & Europe Apparel

user friendly, easy to use FAQ set up. Also looks good on the page, that was a huge plus for me!!!!!

activebred

Incredible value for the level of functionality, customization, easy to use and just overall beautiful design. Even for stores just getting stated the FAQ plan makes you look very professional for $5 a month, plus help you sort out your support tickets in a very organized matter.
This is a must have.