HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs | Reviews

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Mon CPAP - Machines CPAP, Masques et Accessoires

We had discovered a bug for drop-down for the FAQ section, customer service was super quick to answer my emails and concerns. The developers applied a fix within 1 hour. Highly recommended, great product. Thanks, A+

Happirags

Amazing app, a great addition to any store and GREAT support, fast and easy, highly recommended.....

Turboant

Save lots of time and resources to set the FAQ part.
Customer service is always fast! Thank you so mcuh!
*If you didn't receive their answers, you may also contact them via facebook OR just send again to see if there's anything wrong with your email.

Packagelite

I use this app for the FAQ section and tabs for my product page. I love that it is super easy to use and it goes well with my website, very clean and effortless.

Steve Groff's Cedar Meadow Farm

--- Update: The developers reached out to me personally and have been ultra-responsive to address my concerns. My primary interest was finding an app that allows bulk upload/import... the options presented in this one seemed to allow for that, however it appears that NONE of them do that (based on helpful discussion with the team here.) I decided to stick with this app since the overall UI is still very good - and their personal support has been impressive. Our FAQ is now loaded and formatted, and we are very pleased, overall. I've been trying for an hour to get this app to work. Won't import. Won't export. Crafted an email to their support to try to get help, and it bounced back. Desperately need an FAQ that works - Have tried 5 on here with no success. This was a total bust. No idea how it got a high rating with so many users. Anybody out there who can help me??

June 22, 2021

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunately, we did not receive your initial e-mail request. We have not received any requests from our customers regarding import/export feature not working, but we would be happy to analyse your situation. We have now sent you an e-mail and are ready to schedule an online meeting or continue our conversation via e-mail in order to help you set-up your HelpCenter application and answer all the questions that may rise. We are waiting for your answer!

Loudoun Mega Events

Great app, excellent support. Met for their initial consultation and was given great ideas on integrating their help desk to manage customer feedback and contact us forms.

Raw Cut

Works perfectly, Support is spot on when needed. in fact I only had to use their support once during the past two years.

SHINY JEWELRY

Great application ! Very simple to use and the support team is very helpful and fast ! Highly recommand it.

Ozhotdeal.com.au

very helpful app and great, user friendly and easy to use, my store is just new and im going to upgrade it later

His & Her Shop

HelpCenter is good and easy to use. I like FAQ, all the instructions in edit page is user-friendly and clear.