HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

GETFOODI

Using it for getfoodi.com.au for our cake and flower customers. Super easy to use, wish it had more customisation options such as font sizes.

Hurzon

Super easy to install and for free. great app. thaaaaaaaaaaaaank verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much.

Pocket Vape

Great app. Easy to install and to use. Wish it would have a little more customization, but other than that it's a solid choice. We are using the app on our vape store to help customers answer frequently asked question on vape pods systems, order issues and etc. Hopefully they release premium plan soon with more features, but as a free app it's a great choice.
www.pocketvape.com

Medencefóliázás

Great stuff. Ready with the settings in 20 minutes + writing the questions and answers. I began to make my own FAQ page, but this is way easier. Cheers!

PeterPerrinoPhotography.com

HelpCenter is a fantastic FAQ page that is actually FREE! Marius has provided a great App that can be configured to your specifications with a little bit of CSS.

The FAQ page is better than most paid Apps without any customization. The setup is easy and intuitive, and if you have any questions, Marius responds to an email. I highly recommend this App!

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Excellent app!!! Does exactly what it says. I was able to build a comprehensive and full FAQ page. And it was very easy to customize it to visually fit my website and make it look as I wanted it!!! You can check it out here: https://jewelietta.com/apps/help-center

Motaravie

Very helpful app! I contacted staff for support and they are very kind and responsive! I recommend this app :)

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

MI.AI.DI Jewelry

BEST APP EVER!! Love this app very much, it is user-friendly, easy to understand, simple and clean.

ディディモス

The app offers all the basic functions for FAQ. It is easy to set up and offers just enough customization. This being a free app (which alone deserves a 5 stars top rating), the speed and quality of the support was just awsome.