HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mobimax EU

Location Bulgaria

HelpCenter is probably one of the best apps for generating your FAQ page.
I've been using it since Day 1, and I really like how it behaves.
It doesn't give you much ability of customizing it, but if you are good a bit with CSS, you can figure your way around it.

Drop a look at my Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for ideas for your next FAQ page:

Full Passport Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 year

Help Center app is extremely easy to use and would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately there is some glitches like reporting some errors when you want to save and you need to refresh page in order for changes to apply so that's why am giving 4 stars but other than that it is an awesome app

Bulwik

Location Belgium

I use helpcenter to make my Frequently asked questions page, it works well, very easy to use. Don`t expect any fancy features. Its simple but it works!

Ecocharged

Almost perfect.

It would have been nice if we could select the font and styling of the questions.

Another amazing option would be to select pixel width. It does not quite match my theme.

Voyagetopia

It works well once you figure out how to add the link to the correct page.

The Bubble Barn Com

It has worked great to allow a good FAQ page for our customers.

Freegifts10

Location Malaysia

Great app. Just what i need to have a pro FAQ section. Keep it up.

Franticfind

Location Estonia

The only downside is that the section rows cannot be moved up or down. Would really benefit from that. Also, would be great if font size and style could be changed. Otherwise, works well!

The Haggler

Location South Africa

It's a good app. Easy to use and implement and integrates well with my store. I would have prefered a few FAQ ideas/templates to help me create a better FAQ page, but other than that I would absolutely recommend it.

www.the-haggler.com

Hf Hops

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app - really easy to add to the store. It would be great if there were more customisation options for the format.

If I could give 4.5 I would. See it on our store hfhops.co.uk