HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

My Game Dog

pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!

ABIS Electronics

Installed the premium version after using the free version for a while. Very easy to organise a lot of information into small tabs. Have added all our faqs and user manuals under the sections very easily. Helpful dev team. Had a small bug and sorted it in no time! Really appreciate it, thank you!

Jontong Ink

I've just downloaded the free version of the app. It is very clearly laid out and easy to use. All elements are easily customisable to fit my store's theme. I'm trying to keep my costs low before launch, but this is one app which I may upgrade right away. The added benefits of extra categories, and social chat are very appealing....and the upgrade price is very reasonable!. Thank you for this app.

hometraining-zone

Love this App, it's easy to understand it do look my F.A.Q section professional and it's just saving metime.

BODYCOOLING by INUTEQ SCHWEIZ GmbH

Cool app. Easy to use. Would be helpful if products, images or pages could selected/linked interactive not with based on URL.

Tienda Online Dios es Bueno

Excelente, totalmente recomendada.

GlowMe

Great app! It helps my page look professional and makes it easy for my potential customers to view through the FAQ section.

eShop Talk

Works as advertised. We are building our FAQ page with it, it's easy to set up and to customize, so far so good.

YouSouRoom

Very helpful great app! Thank you!!!!!.....................................................................

Cru Candle Co

Easy to use, on the free plan currently and it creates a simple but effective FAQ page. Thanksssssss