HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Pix Perfect

I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy to navigate FAQ page that requires you to group your questions in sections. This turned our cumbersome and poorly designed FAQ into an easy-to-navigate dream come true! I just copied and pasted my existing content into the provided format and it was done in under 2 hours. Plus, the support was quick and very helpful (I had a question on changing the font size). 5 stars all the way!

Tiny Fish Designs

Really impressed with this app, its so easy to set up an integrate and looks really professional. Layout is perfect and has search functionality above the question/answer tabs. My site is in Spanish and it was extremely easy to switch everything from English to Spanish. I had one issue with the layout on mobile (small alignment issue and wanted to change something regarding the search) the customer service team were super helpful and resolved it right away. Highly recommend!!!

Ottysleepuk

Great product, easy to use and the support from the developers is quick and efficient.

Go Bloom Glow

This app is definitely a must-have for every Shopify store! Deserves 5 stars! Plus, it's freeeeee!

Louis Reard

Great app which can also be adjusted pretty easily. Good support!

Wing Chun Illustrated

Best FAQ app and it's FREE! Quick and easy to set up. I needed to get some customizations done... contacted their support late on a Saturday and heard back from Marius first thing Sunday morning. Very responsive support—how customer support should be. Not surprisingly, I plan to use their Trackr app as well. Highly recommended!

For The Ageless

Excellent app, super-responsive support and very good-looking simple interface. Exactly what's needed for an FAQ page. Would love to see this app expand into FAQs for product pages and collection pages. We're fans of Eoscity from now on! Thanks a lot for providing such superb solution, and for free. Highly recommended +++++

Codex Anatomicus

Good overall, I would like to have some more options to customize my helpdesk though. Like change the font etc.

Shop Save Bake

Simple and very helpful. For a new shop like mine, getting it for free is the best part! Thanks for the great app!

Trish Burr Embroidery

This App is awesome, it does exactly what I need it to do, is neat beautifully presented and easy for customers to navigate through. Just proves the best things in life are free!