HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Murray The Sockman

App is very easy to use and FAQ looks professional. Customer service very helpful and fast! www.packforcamp.com

Beewik Shop

Hello,

this App is very profesional.

Amazing Hampers

A simple and effective App that allows your store to look more professional with a "Help Centre". It's easy to set up and add your questions & answers. Plus, the support has been amazing!

Acu Outlet

Must have app for any e-commerce store! It is very simple to use and the functionality is awesome! We have used it for about 6 months now on our store - www.AcuOutlet.com

Miss Cutesy

Love this app. Had one issue with the contact form popping up without a way to tell it to go away but HelpCenter Support resolved the issue quickly and easily. Excellent service from Marius and I highly recommend the app.

Airbag Man Suspension

The support was great and to the point.

Happy with the app ... it does everything that we need to.

Having a section for adding CSS would be nice but nothing major for the store.

Zeroathlete

I have this app on all three of my stores. Makes a very clean and professional FAQ page.

Glory West

Love this app! Makes your FAQ page look extremely professional.

Ashleykaric

Love this app and the way it looks on my site. I haven't had any issues with yet unlike some of the other reviewers.

Cosystyles

Awesome app! Simple to use and just what I need. Support was nice and fast with answers. Highly recommend!