HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

DiscountDressShop

This faq app is terrific! I've been using this app for over a year now and it builds a great looking help center for my customers to check out.

Gofowing

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Fit Beans®

Good app. Very great customer support. I can recommend it...........................................

Girl on Bike Action

Excellent App. Makes a really nice FAQ for customers, doesn't have crazy pop-ups or review requests, and is super easy to set up. Very useful.

Arture

This app really helped improve our FAQ page, which was earlier just full of too much information. Now it's organised and easy for customers to navigate. :)

TNV PARTS

Great & Free App! This is so customer friendly, your customers will love it. Recommended by TNV Parts www.tnvparts.uk

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

Cariset

This app is amazing and so easy to use, we love it!! Have a help center has greatly improved the credibility of our store. In addition, the support team has always been super quick to help answer questions, customize the way the app appears just for us and generally help out. Highly recommend!

Makemyset

I like the interface and comfort of this app. FAQ's looks very professional and easy-readable. Thank you so much!

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Great app - it was easy to set up and customise to match my colour scheme, and I am happy with how it looks and functions on my site.