HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Superior Bling Designs

Awesome App!! This app makes my FAQs page look way more professional. I am so excited to have found this app and can't believe that it's free. Definitely a must have!

Colours Of Art Store

Excellent service. Marcus helped us to resolve any problem or issue that arose. Excellent app and great service!

Naked And Naturals

This is the easiest thing in the world to set up and it will save you a lot of time answering the same questions. Definitely recommend this

Styled By Charli

Definitely a must for all websites! I am SO happy I decided to install this app as it makes my website so much more professional. I needed some help in increasing my font size so I contacted the support team, Marius fixed it straight away for me, I didn't have to do a thing! Highly recommend this for all!

Tidyhydro

Professional help centre app. Wouldnt be without it now! Five stars.

Inerchi

great stuff looking forward for more stuff to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. just some minor flaws but still a great app. I highly recommend https://www.inerchi.co/

Magneticlevitations

great app experience would recommend

Furniture Delivery Uk

Thank God that I finally found this great app. I get so many inquiries from customers through my online store furniturestop.co.uk on a daily basis and my team used to respond the same kinds of questions individually which took a lot of time. This app has saved so much of precious time by building attractive branded FAQs page for us.

Betten Haskins

This App creates a very beautiful and structured FAQ section for your website for free! Very nice

Ziadoff

L'application est pratique et bien faite. Mais j'ai eu un souci : une fois insérée dans le menu principal, dès que j'ai cliqué sur le lien de la FAQ, tous les liens de la page sont devenus bleus !
J'ai contacté le support qui m'a répondu dans les 45 minutes suivantes : bravo !
Leur réponse a été pertinente : il ne faut pas importer de texte déjà formaté dans leur éditeur de texte, mais le formater dans cet éditeur. Ce qui s'est passé, c'est que j'avais importé un texte avec un lien vers une page. C'est ce lien qui a mis la pagaille.. J'ai donc tout effacé, réimporté le texte sans le lien, et créé le lien dans l'éditeur de texte. Et tout est maintenant OK.
Merci donc à toute l'équipe pour leur rapidité et l'efficacité de leur réponse.
Cela fonctionne parfaitement, et le résultat est très pro ! Je recommanderai sans hésiter cette application à mes amis.

The application is practical and well done. But I had a problem: once inserted in the main menu, as soon as I clicked on the FAQ link, all links on the page became blue!
I contacted the support who responded within 45 minutes: bravo!
Their answer was relevant: do not import text already formatted in their text editor, but format it in this editor. What happened was that I had imported a text with a link to a page. It was this link that made the mess .. So I erased everything, reimported the text without the link, and created the link in the text editor. And everything is OK now.
So thank you to the team for their speed and the efficiency of their response.
It works perfectly, and the result is very pro! I will definitely recommend this app to my friends.