HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Trish Burr Embroidery

This App is awesome, it does exactly what I need it to do, is neat beautifully presented and easy for customers to navigate through. Just proves the best things in life are free!

Lami Fragrance

Ha! what more can I say... Just really easy to use.

Barrington Interior Elements

Easy to use and its aesthetically pleasing. Love it.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Dynatrap

Simple to use, and the customer support was extremely responsive! Probably the best customer support I have seen with a Shopify app. Nice!

Lunva

Very professional looking app. Quick and easy to setup. Thank you!

Naturopress

Perfect FAQ page for my customers. We sell cold press juicers for a high ticket price, so the customers like more information.

Fansee Australia

I have started using this app a few months ago, and I am happy with all functionality and the way its operate on my website. Also, their customer service is astounding. I contacted them on Sunday, and I got the reply within few minutes. I wanted customisation due to website colour, Marius helped me instantly with the solution. Highly recommended.

Titania Creations

I love this app, its easy to use with fantastic support if you need help.

Starving Jewelers

I have been using this app for about 6 months, and I strongly recommend this app!
It is free just as advertised and looks great on our website after setting everything us. The 2 things that I got with this app. that I was not able to get with others are:
1) There is a search bar located on the top of the page
2) There is a contact us button at the bottom of the page.

I have not had ANY problems in all the time I have had this app.