HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Time Rolles

yo la estaba usando en otra tienda ahora acabo de abrir otra y me sale error 504. Que broma es esta? arreglen lo rapido ya de una vez porfavor ¡¡

Magical Crate

change of opinion because they solved the problem that they had of the app. I had used it before and I liked it! here we go again to use it.

Strandman Art

This is a good app. I found it has a clean interface and is straightforward to use. I had one little temporary issue: Our website has a dark background and the defaults on the app presented questions on FAQ that were hard to read when not selected. But a note to their support resulted in a message back the next morning with a short snippet of code to insert in the theme.css.liquid code which immediately fixed the issue. Thanks Marius for quick response!

I also note that use of this app does not slow the mobile website load speed (assessed using testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com), which cannot be said for all apps. I would certainly recommend using this app.

DiscountDressShop

This faq app is terrific! I've been using this app for over a year now and it builds a great looking help center for my customers to check out.

Gofowing

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

AIRY NICE STORE

The app isnt performing well, the font does not align with my theme setting and there's no way to fix it. It looks weird on the site.

Updated:The problem was fixed. They contacted me and helped fix the issue quickly. Look nice on my site now!

Mobimax EU

HelpCenter is probably one of the best apps for generating your FAQ page.
I've been using it since Day 1, and I really like how it behaves.
It doesn't give you much ability of customizing it, but if you are good a bit with CSS, you can figure your way around it.

Drop a look at my Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for ideas for your next FAQ page:

Fit Beans®

Good app. Very great customer support. I can recommend it...........................................

Girl on Bike Action

Excellent App. Makes a really nice FAQ for customers, doesn't have crazy pop-ups or review requests, and is super easy to set up. Very useful.

Arture

This app really helped improve our FAQ page, which was earlier just full of too much information. Now it's organised and easy for customers to navigate. :)