HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Fashionmores

Excellent app! Works great. Self-explanatory, Easy to use. No hidden charges.

Blazed Wear

Great app, easy to install and looks professional.. so why the 1 star?

Well, all was working great but my customers now cannot get past the reCAPTCHA form. I have contacted the developers who haven't replied.

I will change this review to a well deserved 5 stars for the app once the issue is resolved. Sadly, my 1 star for customer services will still stand regardless.

Kincostore

Easy to instal, easy to use. Made it all easy to engage customers. Would be nice to include the standard FAQs that could be edited.

Lift Innovations

This app was working quite well but now my customers aren't able to get past the Captcha to contact us, which is negatively effecting their experience. I have contacted support twice with no response.

Edit: Support got back to me after a second email and have claimed they have fixed the issue. I did a couple tests and it seems to work again. Updated to 5 stars.

Lunivers Otaku

Very easy to use, and very fast to add, great app!!

Shopzle

MAkes review pages look super professional, app works great! and how can you go wrong with FREE, amazing! I reccommend

Stephensworld

One of the best free apps around! I use it on every store I create :)

Venom Gaming Offical

fantastic app that has considerably help to reduce calls, logging time and general enquirers without benefit,

Would highly highly HIGHLY recommend!

Generous Apparel

So far so good with setup and integration of the FAQ section. Took all of about 10 minutes.

Little Earth Nest

Very happy with this functional app that helps us to provide better support x Many thanks!