HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Samson N Delilahs

It's easy to use, BUT I can't re-order anything? That's ridiculous. That should be a basic feature. I should be able to type in my FAQ on the fly, then go in and put the main sections in the correct order.

Argyle Sheep

Very easy to use app.

I found the structure slightly confusing since it includes three levels of organization. I only needed two, but that is not an option.

There were also not many options for styling on the back end. I had to go in to the theme styles to manually make adjustments.

Otherwise a solid and useful app.

Gitargear 2017

very simple for editing any help center like FAQ

Dog Parkz

Very quick and effective way to outline your trustworthy FAQ page for your online store. Makes it very easy and outlines your questions in a great format.

Boshemia

So far so good, set up is easy, preview looks great!

Vosance

The only FAQ app that fitted our page perfectly!
Super easy to install and use and gave our store a good help section might our customers need it.
App includes "search" option but we decided not to use it, which is great being able to switch it off!:)

Great app and it's free. Happy with it!

Beautiliciousdelights

Really easy to use. It looks clean and professional. I love the fact that it matched my store's theme perfectly personalizing the app with my brand colours. Thanks for making this & for releasing it for free!

Welovepetssweden

This is a Great app. Easy to work with and implement. We recommend it.

A3sale

Awesome too!!!!!!!!!! recommend

Instafishing

nice app! love it.. easy to install and use