HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Arture

This app really helped improve our FAQ page, which was earlier just full of too much information. Now it's organised and easy for customers to navigate. :)

Full Passport Coffee

Help Center app is extremely easy to use and would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately there is some glitches like reporting some errors when you want to save and you need to refresh page in order for changes to apply so that's why am giving 4 stars but other than that it is an awesome app

TNV PARTS

Great & Free App! This is so customer friendly, your customers will love it. Recommended by TNV Parts www.tnvparts.uk

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

House Novelties

The app keeps crashing when building the FAQ page and often get “ invalid link” when trying to do something. It doesn’t take into account the general format setting of your website and you can’t change it – blue underline titles for sections, different font type and size. It also alters the Main Menu adding blue underlines on menu items. Bottom line the FAQ page does not have the same look and feel than the rest of the website… looking very unprofessional.

Wilex

The design is great but the app keeps crashing when trying to make my FAQ page, ignored it at first but got so annoying i had to delete the app. Sometimes i would click a button and it would say invalid link. Not sure why the app is five stars.

Cariset

This app is amazing and so easy to use, we love it!! Have a help center has greatly improved the credibility of our store. In addition, the support team has always been super quick to help answer questions, customize the way the app appears just for us and generally help out. Highly recommend!

Makemyset

I like the interface and comfort of this app. FAQ's looks very professional and easy-readable. Thank you so much!

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Great app - it was easy to set up and customise to match my colour scheme, and I am happy with how it looks and functions on my site.

Bulwik

I use helpcenter to make my Frequently asked questions page, it works well, very easy to use. Don`t expect any fancy features. Its simple but it works!