HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Murray The Sockman

App is very easy to use and FAQ looks professional. Customer service very helpful and fast! www.packforcamp.com

Beewik Shop

Hello,

this App is very profesional.

Amazing Hampers

A simple and effective App that allows your store to look more professional with a "Help Centre". It's easy to set up and add your questions & answers. Plus, the support has been amazing!

Aquapuratab

My store address is www.aquapurashop.com
The first problem with the faq page is that on many desktops, laptops, mobiles, tabs, the drop down doesnt work no matter howmany times you click on a question.
The second problem is that if we open 10 questions, we have to press back 10 times to go to the previous page. So it means that to go to the previous page, we have to hit the back button equivalent number of times as the number of Faq's we have clicked and opened.

Acu Outlet

Must have app for any e-commerce store! It is very simple to use and the functionality is awesome! We have used it for about 6 months now on our store - www.AcuOutlet.com

The Haggler

It's a good app. Easy to use and implement and integrates well with my store. I would have prefered a few FAQ ideas/templates to help me create a better FAQ page, but other than that I would absolutely recommend it.

www.the-haggler.com

Miss Cutesy

Love this app. Had one issue with the contact form popping up without a way to tell it to go away but HelpCenter Support resolved the issue quickly and easily. Excellent service from Marius and I highly recommend the app.

Airbag Man Suspension

The support was great and to the point.

Happy with the app ... it does everything that we need to.

Having a section for adding CSS would be nice but nothing major for the store.

Popstrukt

Easy to setup and works well, however our FAQ page does not load on first load, only after reloading page and no feedback from support team. Looking for alternative.

Zeroathlete

I have this app on all three of my stores. Makes a very clean and professional FAQ page.