HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

heapsfeed

I'm very new to Shopify and I'm amazed that I can create store pages like I did with HelpCenter. Questions opens when you click and they can be closed if you do not need that question. My FAQs looks great and I didn't need a developer. Amazing, I will use Premium HelpCenter in the future!

hygeens

nice, clean adn easy.. i like my website clean and my apps to look clean too. i could not install from the beginning but they helped me quickly. 5 stars!

amOseeds

Excellent app with a very good customer service :) They helped me quickly and now my FAQ il absolutelly perfect ! Thanks !

Pinnacle Distributors Inc.

Excellent app for a FAQ & Contact Us page with a professional appearance. I definitely recommend adding this to your store!

Gorilla Shopp

Ajuda bastante e bem simples de usar..................................................................

WSGurney Solutions

Great app. Simple to install and setup. Makes answers for customers easy to find. Very easy to work with, no difficulties.

Offer Smile

Great app, it helps you build a professional help center/FAQs page with expandable menus and everything looks just amazing. Thank you!

Anne-Pia

Great and helpful app. Makes answers for customers easy to find. Very easy to work with, no difficulties

Mint Lotux

cdsfAFSDFSFDSADDFDDWDFOKFWEFKLWEKÑFLKLÑWLÑFLÑWDLFLÑWKFÑLKSÑLKDÑLKLSÑKLDÑKSÑALKDÑLKSLÑKFLÑSKLÑFKLÑSDKFÑLDSKFÑL

TheBethelStore.com

I really like this app, it is easy to use and very clear for my customers to go through. I would like to see in the future more options to customize the page though.