HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

contadino2puntozero

ottimo! sono riuscito a costruire la mia faq page senza nessun costo. Per chi vuole partire con il proprio negozio è l'ideale...

UltrAccessories

I love this product's ease of creating menu headings and menu subheadings—great for organization and looks nice and tidy on my site's FAQ page. However, I wish there was an option to automatically collapse a subheading when another one is clicked—this would keep things tidier on the page, and prevent customers from having to scroll down, especially if on mobile. Also wish it was possible to change fonts and sizes—no option for this yet. Also spacing can get glitchy as well—there needs to be a paragraph spacing option or something to make it so that sentences/paragraphs do not randomly have double-spacing before/after them. However, hyperlinking text works great. For a free app, it is amazing, so thanks HelpCenter!

KD-Stickerdesign

Very nice, it gives a professional look to the webshop.
I would recommend this app for everyone who wants a trustfull website

stoneshieldpro

I have used this app on several websites, It's absolutely fantastic.
Easy to use, the layout is very easy to understand.

KitchyGadgets

This has been a great tool so far. It is super easy to get up and running.

I do wish they had a feature where, if a user is searching the FAQs and cannot find what they are looking for, the user can hit a plus button to send the question directly to us. This would allow us to triage an issue with that customer. To add to that it would be great to be able publish the Question and Answer back to my FAQs.

Aside from that feature request, I really like this tool.

July 18, 2019

Hello KitchyGadgets,

Thank you for being Help Center app customer and for 5 star review! Your suggestions regarding new features of HC app are very valuable. We'll discuss implementation possibilities with developers and maybe they will appear on app development list.

Wish you all the best in your business!

Jiri Naturals

This app works amazing for my store. It also merges to the colors that are present in your theme. Perfect for my FAQ page

Vintaho

I used this app and it had all I needed, sections with articles and categories.
It explains step by step who can create your help page.

Getting It 4U

Really great App, well thought out, and will definitely make things easier for customers to find answers to their questions.

Rubio Monocoat Store

For free, it's a great app. Some of the text in the admin page needs a tidy (for example, when you add a section the info says "Your FAQ category name" which is confusing as there are also categories.)
But it's very good for a free app. Really easy to set up a nested FAQ page it minutes. The addition of a search box is nice too!

wildspiritfragrances

This is a super-easy way to create an FAQ page that matches your theme. No coding required, and the looks is great!