HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Bag Buffet

Great App, The simplest way to make your FAQ page easy to navigate and professional.

Would love if there was a way to download and save all the text to a file as a backup. Another improvement would be to give a selection of icons that can be added to the headings.

Buddhani Fashion

We upgrade the rate - because they answer after we put 1 star. Still no 5 stars or 4 stars because they can’t help to add the FAQ on the product pages (as other app producers can do). Lets hope they fix it soon - in that case we will give them more stars...
---------------------
Ok app - but this company have no customer service at all. They never answer when we contact them. So for people out there looking for a FAQ app - look some where else - because if you have some trouble with the app - don‘t expect any answer from them.

----------------------

iramdesigns

This is the best App I've used so far. I still can't believe it is free. It was very easy to setup. When I dowloaded it I was trying to put it on my main menu so I emailed support, even though they got back to me very fast, I figured it out before they get back to me. Just to tell you how easy it is to figure out. Thank you for this App.

Custom Bakes by Edith Patisserie

Intuitive interface, great customer service, looks great on our website! ALL FOR FREE! Highly recommended :)

Just Riding

What a fantastic bunch of guys to put this out for free, it works so well.. exactly what we needed and saved us a couple of hundred dollars to get it made by a developer.

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app was helpful to the primary point of getting help. I wanted to see a wider range of colorful or maybe some exotic features to make it like a brand to compliment your store.

North-West Expeditions

After hearing how easy this app was to use I created some issues for myself when I first installed it (changed proxy settings and didn't adjust in navigation and a font/colour option that hid headings.)

I was super frustrated (because I didn't know what the issues were). The developer was great. Email support was every 24 hours (and faster would have been nice), BUT it was comprehensive, clear and 100% worked.

Help-Centre is set up now and I love it. It is a super effective and easy way to have a solid FAQ page.

FranceTshirt

MAGNIFICENT
it's a magical team. I asked my question, the reour was very fast and excellent.
I advise

Pine Apple Designs

An amazing app does what it says. Support is somewhat on another level, very fast response, very helpful.

MegaTot

It is a really good app however it has lost 2 stars because it loads un-minified scripts and styles on the frontend. Possibly not a big deal if it's the only app you use but these scripts can add up and each being loaded separately can take a toll on page load times and therefore SEO.